Abilities and Powers Edit
Yuri is a melee fighter who specialized in close combat. Comparable to Entoma, who has the same level as her, Yuri's skills are more focused toward dealing direct physical damages.
During her battle with Evileye, Yuri is shown to be adept at Fa Jin, Chinese martial art technique, which shattered the former's Crystal Wall defense.
- Armament Enhancement: It bolsters the power of the user's Physical Skills.
- Presence Search: It is an ability that could tell the user the numbers and difference in strength. If there was to large a level gap, an undead or construct, it could not be used. But it could detect invisible presences.
- Kibakushou: The user gathered light between their palms to perform this move. The technique acted as an anti-individual attack when it touched the enemy, but which became a spreading shockwave if it did not make contact. Naturally, as an attack intended for direct contact, it became very weak when used as a spread effect.
- Impact Blow: It single-target a foe with physical damage.
- Iron Skin: It increases the user's Physical Attack Power.
- Strike: It lets the user deliver single-target, Physical Damage on one foe.
- Unnamed Resistance: In the battle against Evileye, Yuri has shown that she has resistances against immobilization, blindness, silence and dazzling effects as well as the negative energy that drain life force.
Main Equipment Edit
- Fly Pendant: Lend to her by Ainz. She used it when visited Carne village for the first time and met Lupusregina in the skies.
- Gauntlets: Yuri is seen to wear a pair of spiked gauntlets in the Pleiades illustration. This complements her image of being a close-range brawler.
- Unnamed Maid Armor: In the Web Novel, the skirt part of her maid uniform had a magical defensive plate made of a black magic metal on top of the cloth. In addition to that, it was three plates of magically transformed metal, adamantium, a mix of mithril and beliad, and a magic metal known as Galvoln. Her chest armor also used this as well. Of course, the magic added was top grade. Data Crystals that only Players that are over level 90 could get were used. If one thought about its defensive properties, rather than a maid uniform, it was more like Full Platemail armor.
- Unnamed Glasses: Yuri possesses a second pair of glasses that she can wear when she needs to see through invisibility.
- Though she is a level 1 cook, Sebas excluded her from the NPCs who can cook.
- Yuri Alpha can only Fly through using a magic item given to her by Ainz.
- In the Web Novel, members of the Black Scripture estimate her to rival in strength to their captain.