- Academic Wizard
- High Wizard
- War Wizard
Abilities and Powers
Wizards could only use light armor. They placed heavy emphasis on their magic power stat. With the right classes, a wizard could use Tier 1 spells of a certain type but can go up to Tier 2 or higher as more time is spent on training and leveling up.
- Fly: A 3rd tier spell that gives the caster the ability to fly.
- Fireball: A 3rd tier spell that allows the user to shoots out a big ball of fire that burns its target.
- Lightning: A 3rd tier spell that fires a deadly bolt of electricity that pierces all targets in a straight line.
- Dark Vision: A spell that grants the user night vision abilities.
- Reinforce Armor: A spell that raises the target's defense.
- Invisibility: A spell that temporarily renders the caster invisible or undetectable to conventional vision.
- Magic Arrow: A 1st tier spell that launches arrows made of magic.
- Continual Light: A spell that allows the user to enchant an item to emit brightness.
- Acid Arrow: Fires a bolt of caustic acid at the enemy.
- Teleportation: A 5th tier spell that allows the caster to teleport over a distance.
- Charm Person: The spell could cause the charmed target to see the user as their best friend. And as their friend, the user's words had a certain amount of effect on that person. However, since this was only a low-level charm spell, it could not brain-wash the target.
- Charm Species: A 4th tier spell that works on any species. It makes the target regard the caster as a "friend," and may be used in interrogation. However, it cannot make the target reveal secrets that they would not reveal to a friend, or perform actions that friends would not tell them to do, such as self-harm.
- According to Ninya, the Baharuth Empire has institutes that produce arcane magic casters like wizards.