The Undead King Arc Edit
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
The Windflower Scripture was mentioned by Nigun Grid Luin to be the group chasing after Clementine due to the fact that she stole the Crown of Wisdom from the Miko Princess of Earth. One of the Sunlight Scripture's members mentioned that they would usually have the backup from the Windflower Scripture for something as important as this mission when eliminating Gazef Stronoff.
The Dark Warrior Arc Edit
- Main article: The Dark Warrior Arc
The Rule of Conspiracy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
According to one of the Slane Theocracy's Six Cardinals, priests and traders don’t go to E-Rantel now that it has become the heart of the Sorcerer Kingdom, with Ainz Ooal Gown, an undead king as their ruler. However, they consider this information as nothing more but rumors of unknown provenance. The Slane Theocracy's Six Cardinals contemplate on which group of the Six Scriptures will they send to investigate the current situation present in E-Rantel. They realized this sort of mission is better suited to the Clearwater Scripture than the Windflower Scripture.
Windflower Scripture specializes in information gathering and espionage.
Known Members Edit
- In the Web Novel, they were present at Katze Plains and witnessed the massacre by the Sorcerer King, Ainz Ooal Gown first hand.
- In the English publication of the Light Novel, Windflower Scripture's name was translated as Flurry Scripture.