- "Maid uniforms are justice!"
- - Whitebrim
Whitebrim (ホワイトブリム) is a guild member of Ainz Ooal Gown and regarded as one of the Forty-One Supreme Beings by the NPCs of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. He is the chief designer of the homunculus maids that work in Nazarick.
Whitebrim is obsessed with maids and always went about saying, "Maid uniforms are justice!"
In the real world, Whitebrim is a mangaka, and the heroine of the manga that he's drawing is also a maid. He always seems to be making his assistants cry with his excessive attention to detail. During his times in YGGDRASIL, it can be highly suggested that Whitebrim has been a clan member of Nine's Own Goal until it finally got disbanded by the clan leader, Touch Me. Among the guild members, he was shortly thereafter help to create the founding of Ainz Ooal Gown while also accepting the idea that Momonga is their new guild master to support. He and his fellow guild members split into different parties to invade and conquer the mysterious Great Tomb of Nazarick for the first time.
The Undead King Arc Edit
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
Momonga remembers an old saying from Whitebrim that the attire maids are often wearing symbolizes the idea of justice. According to Momonga, the manga Whitebrim was said to be drawing now has a maid positioned as a main character of his manga story.
The Emissary of the King Arc Edit
- Main article: The Emissary of the King Arc
Ainz recalled Whitebrim being one of the guild members who felt it would be a shame if there were no maids in such a big place like the Great Tomb of Nazarick. According to Ainz, Whitebrim was the kind of man who had broken into an unknown industry with insert pictures of maids, and who was now a serialized mangaka through it. This event made it clear to Ainz that the maids he designed were very special to Whitebrim, despite being essentially background extras.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Main Equipment Edit
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Every member of Ainz Ooal Gown was required to wear this ring.
- He is one of the creators alongside Yamaiko to create a maid for the Homunculus Maids group that work in Nazarick.
- In the English publication of the Light Novel, his name was translated as WhiteLace.
|Ainz Ooal Gown|