|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
It was considered to be an expansion pack with various new game contents for players to explore, fight, or obtain in YGGDRASIL.
- New World Enemy-type bosses were added. This includes the Eight Dragons, the Lords of the Seven Deadly Sins, the Ten Archangels of the Sephira, as well as the six bosses known as the Celestial Lord of the Sixth Heavens, and the Five Rainbow Buddhas.
- Guns are added among the list of weapons to be equipped and used in the game.
- The addition of an Automaton race allows players or NPCs to become one.
- Gunner job class is added for characters to later obtain and invests levels into.
- There is a pair of gold coins that existed in YGGDRASIL. One of the coins was decorated by the face of a woman, while the other coin had the face of a man. The former was a coin from after the huge update "Valkyrie’s Downfall," while the latter was a coin from before the update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.