Ureirika's age was around five years old, with eyes similar to Arche's.
Young and innocent, she had little understanding of the world around her.
Ureirika's family were former nobles of the Baharuth Empire after Emperor Jircniv stripped them of their status during his purge of the nobility. However, her parents were unable to accept this and continued spending money to sustain their lavish lifestyle, building up a huge debt in the process. Due to her young age and lack of understanding of the world, Ureirika was unaware of the severity of her family's situation.
The Invasion of the Large Tomb Arc Edit
- Main article: The Invasion of the Large Tomb Arc
Ureirika greeted Arche upon her return to the Furt estate, running into her older sister head first. Kuuderika and Ureirika were playing together. Both expressed their excitement that they would be soon moving with Arche. Noticing that their older sister had still yet to return from another one of her missions, the two waited patiently for their sister to return.
Ureirika loved Arche very much, seeing her older sister as an extremely gentle, knowledgeable and warmhearted sister.
Ureirika would often mimic her twin sister.
- In the Web Novel, Ureirika and her sister, Kuuderika were sold into slavery after Arche vanished. She and her sister were given to Ainz Ooal Gown as sacrifices by a cult of nobles that worshiped him. Ainz later returned them to Arche, allowing them to live peacefully on the 6th Floor.
- In the Light Novel, however, the author mentioned on his website that the two twins were sold into slavery and died of overwork.
- (To Arche): "Way to hard."
- (To Arche): "Onee-sama's hand is really hard."
|Officials and Soldiers|
|Workers and Adventurers|