|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
Thirteen Heroes (十三英雄) were legendary figures who appeared two hundred years prior to when Ainz Ooal Gown first awoke in the New World; and fought against the Evil Deities when the world was in total chaos.
Two hundred years earlier, the New World suffered distress from the destruction caused by the Evil Deities. Responding to this calamity, the Thirteen Heroes were formed and fought against the Evil Deities, defeating them one by one. The final enemy they fought in their adventures together was a powerful dragon, once known as the God Dragon.
The Dark Warrior Arc
- Main article: The Dark Warrior Arc
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
According to Evileye, she made mention of the leader of the Thirteen Heroes, who started out as the weakest in the group but eventually became the strongest of them all. In addition, she noted that there were actually more than thirteen members in the group. However, people have chosen to ignore those among their number who were non-human. As such, only certain individuals have been deemed part of the Thirteen Heroes.
During a discussion he had with Emperor Jircniv, Fluder Paradyne recalls meeting one of the Thirteen Heroes by the name of Rigrit. Fluder viewed her as the only person who stood out from the rest of the other heroes out there, claiming that she is the best among them in the group.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invader's of The Large Tomb Arc
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
Pandora's Actor posing as the Sorcerer Kingdom was attacked by a being known as Riku Aganeia, which the shape-shifter recognized as being a name associated with the legendary group. When he reported back to Ainz Ooal Gown, the possibility that members of the Thirteen Heroes were alive was brought to the attention of the Sorcerer Kingdom.
Considering the power of Evileye and her evaluation of Demiurge, it is clear that most of the heroes were much weaker than level 100 YGGDRASIL characters. In terms of their tier level, Fluder Paradyne has stated that 5th tier magic is the highest capable by the heroes. Additionally, he stated that the Thirteen Heroes were equipped with powerful magical weapons which they received from the last city of the Eight Greed Kings.
- Leader of the Thirteen Heroes
- Rigrit Bers Caurau
- Magic Craftsman
- Black Knight
- Warrior Captain of the Air Giants
- Platinum Dragon Lord
- One of the Royal Family of the High-Elves
- Dark Cultist (Web Novel Only)
- Magic Swordsman (Web Novel Only)
- Great Priest (Web Novel Only)
- Holy Magician (Web Novel Only)
- Although dubbed the Thirteen Heroes in human history, the group was composed of more than just 13 people.
- In the Web Novel, when children role-played as a member of the Thirteen Heroes, the 2nd or 3rd most popular was the Black Knight who wielded four swords.
- Maruyama was going to include a bit of storytelling about there exploits in the SS but decided against it at the end.