An event item that was only available during the summer in YGGDRASIL. Though the idea of swimsuits have also been introduced into the New World by way of the Minotaur Sage.
Swimsuits are skin-tight or loose-fitting clothes that range from designs that almost completely cover the body to designs that expose almost all of the body.
According to Pandora's Actor, a swimsuit has a special effect called [Water Processing] and has complete resistance to water. Due to the lightweight material, it allows a wearer to easily move on land and the wearer is comfortable even in humid environments. In the game, the item increases attack and skill attack power of the water element and reduces magic damage received.
- In the game, this item was retrieved from the Treasury for the Pleiades to investigate a newly discovered island.
- In the game, it is ranked as a five star Relic Item.
- Later in a game promotion, it is revealed by Blue Roses when picking high-quality armor to the Kingdom from a remote seaside village that a mountain dwarf crafted such attire as a hobby to craft the perfect swimsuit.
- In Mass for the Dead, Peroroncino gifted Shalltear her own swimsuit that resembled a babydoll outfit and a crimson color that compliment's his creation's paleness. He also included data for the chest padding as part of the outfit. The reason as to why he did so is uncertain but its likely that the Supreme Being did not want to the jinx the myth that "vampires are weak in running water", and so it was to act as a ballast for posture stability in water.
- After some test conducted by Nazarick, swimsuits from the New World are notably inferior to those found in the Treasury.