|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. Unknown Intruder, you could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it. It cannot be a fan-art or fan-made. You must upload the official ones visually drawn by the main producers of the light novel, manga and anime adaptations.|
In the past, Surt was a character debated by the members of Ainz Ooal Gown on whether they should face him. When defeated he would drop the rare item called "The Flame of the Beginning."
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
While watching Sebas Tian and Demiurge argue the fate of Tuare, Ainz was reminded of the time when Touch Me and Ulbert Alain Odle argued in the Great Tomb of Nazarick. One such argument was whether to go after Surt or the Ice Dragons.
Abilities and Powers
Surt was a Giant Lord whose elemental resistances were supremely monofocused. He wielded a sword and a powerful flaming staff.
- Surt is the first giant to be mentioned in the Overlord series.
- Compared to the Ice Dragons, Surt has a lower drop rate.
- Surt is mostly based on the Norse giant Surtr, who was said to engulf the world in flames at Ragnarok.
- The guild of Ainz Ooal Gown had defeated Surt multiple times.