The Spa Resort was originally just a decoration added by the Forty-One Supreme Beings. After the Great Tomb of Nazarick's transfer to the New World, the facilities in the spa becomes functional and real. The Guardian of the Spa is a custom made golem created by Luci★Fer.
Layout & Features
The resort is an extravagant place. It had a total of nine types of baths and seventeen baths for the two genders. The spa is made up of twelve zones in total all starting with the largest from the point of entry:
- Changing Rooms: These rooms exist for both male and females prior to their entry into the spa.
- The Jungle Bath: An area of the spa that was converted into an artificial dense jungle, based on the Amazon River.
- Roman Bath
- Yuzu Bath
- Carbonated Bath
- Electric Bath: Contains a low current that electrifies the body.
- Cold Bath: Contains charcoals floating in it.
- Cherenkov Pool: The resort's most famous bath, complete with an artificial scenery, it is made up of unknown material.
- Mixed Open Air Bath
- Bedrock Bath
Known Characters from Spa Resort Nazarick