- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Background
- 4 Chronology
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Quotes
- 7 References
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Navigation
Solution is a blonde beauty with spiral curls and blue eyes, and clothing that emphasizes her sex appeal. She is said to rival the most beautiful woman in the Re-Estize Kingdom, the Golden Princess. As she is of the slime race, Solution can change her appearance as she wishes.
Solution thinks of humans as food and toys. She loves to swallow humans alive and enjoys the suffering and the struggling of her victims. She does not mind the screams of humans during their last moments before consuming her victims with her body. She is, along with Narberal Gamma, one of the two "extremely dangerous" Pleiades.
She is also good at disguising her nature, acting like a childish and rude lady when she is out getting information with Sebas. It seems that her true nature is quite logical, which is suggested by her complaint about the inefficient behaviors of Sebas or Entoma.
She is willing to meet and face her superior and someone a lot stronger than her with force if she feels that their actions disregard Nazarick's benefits or bring danger to Nazarick. She is able to independently make decisions on her own when needed and even betray her superior if she feels that they are obstructing Nazarick's plans.
Solution Epsilon was created by Herohero to be one of the battle maids, the Pleiades. They served as a last line of defense against intruders. However, because she is unlikely to be able to stand against enemy players who managed to come this far, her only real purpose was to distract the invaders until the guild members of Ainz Ooal Gown were able to fully prepare for their final stand in the throne room.
The Undead King Arc
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
- Main article: The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
Solution disguises herself as a spoiled rich mistress from the Baharuth Empire while Sebas Tian acts as her butler who follows her every command, despite being her superior in reality. In the Shining Golden Pavilion, Solution intentionally makes loud complaints about the food, giving everyone a bad impression of her. She rudely tells Sebas to ready the carriage and departs immediately. In private, she apologizes to Sebas for her actions while talking about Zach acting according to their plan, silently spying on him. Solution tells Sebas that she wants that human for herself and Sebas replies that she will have to ask permission from Shalltear to have her request accepted.
As the carriage goes on its way, she asks for Shalltear's permission to devour Zach, which she receives, much to her delight. When the bandits targeting them have been lured out, they are slaughtered by Shalltear and her Vampire Brides as Solution devours Zach. Solution has a brief discussion with Shalltear about how she is able to take care of Zach inside her as a Predator Slime. She makes a promise with Shalltear, who suggests that they can have fun together once again whenever Nazarick receives intruders, which the two agree to share between themselves. She and Sebas split off from Shalltear and continue on their way to the Royal Capital.
The Maid Tea Party Arc
- Main article: The Maid Tea Party Arc
Solution participates in the monthly Pleiades report and tea party along with her sisters. She reports about her work with Sebas in the Kingdom. She informs her sisters about the job progressing smoothly. When Narberal reports her work with Ainz, Solution and the others get jealous of Naberal's closeness with Ainz. Solution states that she likes the meat of young girls and that she likes the sensation of eating humans alive. She asks Yuri if they can request Ainz to let them have one of the humans that are being interrogated while they're still alive.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Solution greets Sebas but notices that he has brought a human with him and tells him that a human may jeopardize their mission. Despite this, she is ordered to heal the human and not report this incident to Ainz. After some time, a group of guards led by Staffan Heivish and Succulent appears at their temporary residence, accusing them of involving themselves with slave trafficking and for having bought Tuare as a slave. They then demand that they pay a heavy fine and turn over Tuare to their custody. Once they leave, Solution asks Sebas to dispose of the human before she causes more trouble for their mission. When Sebas leaves, Solution decides to contact Ainz and inform him that Sebas may have gone rogue.
She welcomes Sebas back and informs him of their master, Ainz Ooal Gown, waiting for him. After confirming Sebas' loyalty, she and Sebas prepare to return to Nazarick after buying wheat. Sebas tells Solution that Tuare has been kidnapped and asks her to inform Ainz of the same. After Sebas kills four members of the Six Arms, she proceeds to kidnap the audience. Solution participates in Demiurge's plan to make Momon a lasting hero in the Re-Estize Kingdom. She plays the part along with the other battle maids, excluding Narberal, of acting as Jaldabaoth's underlings with her face disguised with a mask. She partners with Lupusregina Beta and Entoma Vasilissa Zeta. They fight against Nabe and continue to do so until Jaldabaoth orders a retreat.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
When Ainz holds a grand court in the Throne Room, he speaks to each of his personal level servants, asking what they want as a reward for their efforts. Solution requests to be given humans, particularly virgins, for her to devour. Ainz partially grants her request, giving her the captured Eight Fingers' agents, but refuses to give her any virgins.
Solution, along with her fellow Pleiades, except for Narberal, encounters Dragon Hunt on the surface of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. They have been sent to see if the Nazarick Old Guarders are able to capture enemies trying to escape from the tomb. To her and the other Pleiades' surprise, Dragon Hunt decides to stay and fight. She and her sisters try to cheer for the Dragon Hunt workers, but they are easily slaughtered by the Nazarick Old Guarders.
The Pleiades Day Arc
- Main article: The Pleiades Day Arc
Sometime after the annexation of E-Rantel, Solution kidnaps Miyoshi out of jealousy for his duty in washing Ainz's body. When questioned directly by Ainz, she remains silent on Miyoshi's whereabouts, forcing Ainz to ask Yuri Alpha to compel the answer from her. She reveals her actions after being pressured by Yuri, claiming she wants to wash Ainz's body. Expecting to be punished, Ainz calmly explains such duties are beneath her station as a daughter of Herohero. After apologizing to Ainz, Solution extracts Miyoshi from herself. Ainz orders her to return the slime back to where she found him after he is washed.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Her race is based on H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
- In the Mass for the Dead game, Solution can infiltrate the Re-Estize Kingdom under the alias, Soi, as an adventurer.
- (To Zach): "Please don't be too excited. If possible...I'd like you to be gentle with me. It would make me very happy."
- (To Zach): "The truth is, I deeply enjoy watching things dissolve. Therefore, I felt it was a happy coincidence that you wanted to be inside me, Zack-san."
- (To Zach): "I'm sorry, but I am resistant to physical attacks, so a blow like that cannot harm me. Then, I shall dissolve it."
- (To Zach): "I am a predatory Slime. Since time is limited, I will need to swallow you up."
- (To Shalltear about Zach): "My apologies, I did not know he was still so full of energy."
- (To Shalltear): "I could secrete a stronger acid to kill him immediately if you wish, but since a human who wishes to enter me is a rare occasion, I would like to let him enjoy it for an entire day."
- (To Shalltear): "No, I did not. If I dissolved his throat with acid, he might suffocate due to being unable to breathe. Therefore, I inserted part of my body into him to suppress his voice, and it also has the effect of preventing bad smells."
- (To Shalltear): "Then, please do not forget about my share. I would like to swallow them up to the chest and expose the rest of them. That ought to be quite interesting as well."
- (To Ainz): "Why! Tell me why! I am a Slime too! I can clean you better than Miyoshi-kun-sama! Why! Why won't you let me bathe with you and lick your glorious body clean?!"