Slimeko is a young pink-haired girl. She wears black gloves, a belt with a skull, and a corset dress. On her head lies a peculiar top hat which appears to be molded out of a pink Elder Black Ooze. Strangely, her face is emotionless.
Despite her lack of emotion, Slimeko has a cheery personality.
Slimeko though possessing a visage of a human girl is actually a slime that resides on top of the girl’s head. Disguised as a top hat, she controls her host like a puppet.
Mass for the Dead ArcEdit
- Main article: Mass for the Dead Arc
Abilities and Powers Edit
Slimeko has the ability to control humanoid bodies which acts as a means of interacting with others. Her acid is not very strong and the combat ability is not high, but it has mimicry ability. She has the ability to tell the location of the enemy whereabouts. She can do [Message], though it requires a lot of energy to use. In addition, she has a special skill of the slime type, the ability to store information by touching things, and the ability to simulate on the basis of information.
Her summoner, she wishes for everyone to know the wonders of the Overlord.
Slimeko acts professionally towards her seeing the Doppelgänger as her superior.
Slimeko considers herself an idol in the slime world and can't help but compare her to the other slime.
- Slimeko's name literally means Slime Child.
- Slimeko is the first non-canon character in the Overlord series.
- Slimeko made her online debut in a YouTube Video on August 19, 2018, discussing the contents of the game.
- Slimeko made her appearance known on January 21, 2018, to release new additional info on systems of Mass for the Dead.