The Six Miko Princesses are individuals each affiliated with a specific element and possibly Scripture. The Mikos stood at the heart of the Slane Theocracy’s rituals And those were necessary for their completion.
The symbol of the Slane Theocracy's Mikos were described to be the Crown of Wisdom which they wear over their forehead. The Mikos are affiliated with the Astrology and Oracle Bureaus while working for them.
The Dark Warrior Arc Edit
- Main article: The Dark Warrior Arc
Clementine, a former member of the Black Scripture, stole the Crown of Wisdom from the Miko Princess of Earth. According to the sadistic woman, the Miko went insane the moment the former took the magic item from her head.
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc Edit
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
During the Supreme Council of the Slane Theocracy, the death of the Miko was listed among a number of setbacks and losses incurred by the nation.
All of the Six Miko Princesses are Divine Magic Casters. They are users of Priest-type Tier 5 Magic, but this is classified as a national secret kept hidden from the public eye.
Known Members Edit
- Miko Princess of Water
- Miko Princess of Fire
- Miko Princess of Wind
- Miko Princess of Earth (Deceased)
- Miko Princess of Light
- Miko Princess of Darkness
- Though the Mikos possess a powerful rank within their nation, they are just merely sacrificial pawns used by the Theocracy for their grand rituals.
- In the Web Novel, the Slane Theocracy used the Miko Princess of Water to perform Planar Eye in an attempt to spy on the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
- It was revealed that the Six Miko Princesses would find obliterating high-level undead instantly is next to impossible.