Six Arms (六腕) was the security department of the Eight Fingers. Their task was to eliminate anyone who dared attack or oppose the organization. The group was disbanded after all its members were either killed or arrested.
Six Arms is the strongest enforcement group within the Eight Fingers. They are a powerful group consisting of individuals that can rival characters such as Brain Unglaus, with their weakest member equal to an Orichalcum class adventurer. And one of them was even a powerful undead being known as an Elder Lich. When they are sent out, it means that the organization is very serious or is in a precarious state.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Zero, along with the executives of Eight Fingers, meet in an undisclosed location to discuss various issues affecting the organization. Zero offers to assist Hilma with his resources but was turned down. However, one of the executives, Cocco Doll, requested for his security services in order to reinforce his hold over his declining slave trade division.
Later on, the brothel was successfully raided by individuals like Climb, Brain Unglaus, and Sebas Tian. After learning that the brothel had been seized and that Succulent and Cocco Doll were captured by the authorities, he orders Six Arms to bail them out, as well as gather information on those who were responsible for the attack on the organization and punish them in return.
When Sebas Tian is told to come to a warehouse alone due to Tuare's kidnapping, four of the Six Arms were there waiting for him. They engaged him in combat but failed to even scratch Sebas and all were killed by him. The other two were waiting elsewhere and encounter Brain Unglaus, Climb, and Lockmeier. Succulent had disguised as Tuare in an attempt to get them to let down their guard but fails and was defeated by Climb and Lockmeier. Zero and Brain engage in a fierce battle but are interrupted by Sebas. Not believing that Sebas could kill four of the Six Arms by himself, he puts his duel with Brain on hold and attacks Sebas with his strongest attack. It, however, does nothing to the butler and Zero is killed with a powerful heel dropkick.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
The demise of Six Arms had reached the attention of the group of subordinates from the security department. Seeing this as an opportunity, the leaders which use to be workers, plotted to overthrow the Executive Council of Eight Fingers. In response, the Executive Council sent in one of their newest assets, an undead creature from the Sorcerer Kingdom. The undead eliminated nearly forty conspirators without letting a single one escape. The Executives plan to have these undead creatures serve as heads of several divisions themselves.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
From what the other departments in Eight Fingers had heard, it was believed that the Six Arms, including its leader Zero, was exterminated in a conflict with the royal family, just before the calamity caused by Jaldabaoth. Christopher Olson's own intel attributed their defeat to Brain Unglaus, a warrior serving under the Golden Princess. While it would be outrageous to assume that all six of them were defeated by a single person, but apparently the Blue Roses, an Adamantite ranked adventurer group, had joined the fight as well. Christopher deduced from this that it was most likely a six-vs-six battle. After the security department lost most of its members in the battle, every department was forced to build up its own to compensate for the loss, to the point where even members of the assassination division began to operate out in the light.
They are thought to be comparable to an adamantite ranked adventurer group, with each of the members being given three magical items to strengthen them.
- Iguva=41: Magic Caster, Undead Captain (Mass for the Dead Only)
- Regi: Cleric, Laughing Mace (Mass for the Dead Only)
- Shizuni: Sniper, One Eye in a Hundred (Mass for the Dead Only)
- The name Six Arms originates from the sibling of the God of Theft, who was said to possess six arms.
- Although Darkness accepted a request from their client Marquis Raeven to fight against Six Arms, he was never able to follow through with that objective due to the fact that they have already taken care of by Sebas Tian.
- In Mass for the Dead, after Eight Fingers was disbanded, Six Arms began to operate as a worker team renamed as "Zero", however it was a front for them to continue to establish their own criminal syndicate with each member head of a department.
- In the game, three members of the group were arrested by the Kingdom's authorities after they were caught aiding Zurrernorn. Davernoch was killed, however, by Soi, but Zero and another member managed to escape capture.
- Eventually the group gained amnesty and diplomatic immunity after Zero negotiated with Jircniv Rune Farlord El-Nix and joined the Baharuth Empire. They were freed and placed to lead an army of workers to combat the Chaos Beasts, and, alongside the Elven Slaves of Erya Uzruth, were the only survivors of the Empire's trap.
- In the ongoing game storyline, with Davernoch being killed, twice, and Edström and Succulent leaving the group, Six Arms was left with only half its members. Zero wishing to rebuild his team then sought out the Captain of the Ghost Ship in the Katze Plains to replace Davernoch. Iguva=41 who was manning the ship under order from Momonga was pressed into the Six Arms so he could infiltrate the group. Two other members like the workers Regi and Shizuni would complete the team.