- "First, second, and third Floor Guardian, Shalltear Bloodfallen, at your command."
- — Shalltear's Introduction
Shalltear is a vampire of short stature and has the appearance of a buxom fourteen-year-old girl. Described as a true beauty, she has pale shiny skin, seductive crimson-red eyes, and fine facial features. Shalltear's silver hair is tied in a ponytail through a large ribbon on top of it all, allowing others a full view of her face.
Shalltear wears a soft black evening dress with a big heavy skirt. Her upper body is dressed in a lace embellished ribbon and a short tailored jacket. Her hands are donned with long lace gloves, not exposing any bit of skin exterior. However, her breasts are fake and are completely flat, similar to a boy's. She covers this up by using an excessive amount of breast pads.
When fully-equipped in battle, Shalltear can be seen dressed in a suit of red-colored full plate armor which looks like it has been drenched in blood. She wears a swan-shaped helmet that leaves only her pale face exposed. There are also plumes of avian feathers attached from either side of the helmet she wears. Additionally, the chest and shoulders of her armor have been styled into the shape of wings. She also has a crimson skirt-like armor covering her lower body.
In her True Vampire form, her appearance changes drastically. Her mouth becomes a gaping circular maw, not unlike a lamprey's, with a very long tongue hanging out. The shape of her eyes becomes quite inhuman and they glow brightly. Her form becomes hunched over and somewhat simian, with deadly claws on both her hands and feet and an eerie aura surrounds her body. In this form, she wears a much simpler raggedy dress.
Shalltear has a very flirtatious personality and is open with her sexual preferences, often to her peers' discomfort, including her master Ainz. So far, she has displayed a preference for necrophilia, sadomasochism, and bi-sexuality. For that reason, Shalltear tends to make sexual advances towards undead like Yuri Alpha, who tries to avoid her as best as she can. However, she dislikes rotting corpses. Despite her apparent shamelessness and honesty, she can be quite innocent about certain things. Shalltear also happens to be quite sensitive about her petite figure, which she attempts to cover up by using breast pads. Furthermore, she tends to easily misinterpret the old sayings of the 41 Supreme Beings and takes them out of context.
As a true vampire, Shalltear is extremely proud and takes her position as a Floor Guardian very seriously. Yet, at the same time, she has no patience or tolerance for failure and will often burst into fits of rage at the sign of an unfavorable situation occurring. Shalltear will not hesitate to kill any servant who disappoints her. However, she will not punish others for failing in tasks that are impossible to begin with. When Shalltear fails a mission, she tends to fall into a state of depression and can become very reflective of the sins committed by her. In fact, she believes that her crime must not go unpunished, feeling guilty of the terrible things she has done to cause Ainz trouble.
Shalltear is completely loyal to Ainz and, in a romantic sense, is also considered to be the love rival to Albedo for his affections. She takes great joy in being able to prove her worth and fantasizes about the praise she expects to receive from Ainz. When a situation doesn't go in her favor, Shalltear fearfully panics about the scolding she believes that she will get by him. However, she seems to have a taste for enjoying the punishments Ainz orders her to do like being his chair to sit on. After learning from the mistakes from her last mission, Shalltear begins to act more vigilant and careful of the environment around her, planning precautionary measures accordingly based on the kind of situation she is in.
Shalltear Bloodfallen was created by Peroroncino. Peroroncino created and used Shalltear as one of the subjects of his own desires where he can act openly around his perversion and love of H-games. According to Shalltear, he had also programmed her to have a sibling-like feud with Aura, one of the dark elf twins who was created by his older sister, Bukubukuchagama. In the Light Novel, Momonga mentions that Shalltear was based on a few female characters from H-games played by Peroroncino.
The Undead King Arc
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
When Momonga calls for every Floor Guardian except Victim and Gargantua to meet on the 6th Floor, Shalltear is the first one to enter by use of the spell, Gate. She expresses a bold desire for Momonga and hugs her master as a form of greeting to him, but is immediately rebuffed by Aura, who teases her about her figure and use of breast pads. After everybody arrives, she pays her due respect alongside the rest of them by getting on their knees and bowing down to the Overlord.
Once Momonga teleports from the Amphitheater, Shalltear is the last person to rise from her feet, as she still feels excited and awed by the aura he was emitting all this time during the meeting. Not letting this comment from Shalltear go unnoticed, Albedo gets into a catfight with here intimidatingly, which eventually turns into an argument over who will become Momonga's wife in the end.
The Emissary of the King Arc
- Main article: The Emissary of the King Arc
Shalltear receives a visit from a Death Knight sent by Ainz Ooal Gown at her residence. The vampire hastily has her Vampire Brides dress her readily in order to be presentable. Greeting the undead with the utmost respect, she shows and guides it into her home. Shalltear talks with the undead who asks her questions relayed by her master. The first question is whether or not she is feeling alright, to which the vampire responds, stating that as an undead, she is immune to most status effects and hence, she should be in good health. Afterwards, Shalltear tells the Death Knight that she knows of there being special effects that can affect the condition of the undead, inquiring it if such effects have finally appeared at last, but the latter says no. She assumes Ainz asked that kind of question in order to keep the Floor Guardians like them on their toes and be vigilant at all times.
Curious, she also asks the Death Knight the reason why it came to her first instead of the other Floor Guardians beforehand, asking the being if it was because she is a long-distance away from where Ainz is at. Upon hearing the Death Knight repeat his answer twice that Ainz sees her as an important person to him, she goes deaf for a moment and laughs hysterically, wishing Albedo was around to hear this. Once Shalltear inquires the Death Knight if her master had made any mentions about Albedo, its response results in her becoming extremely happy as she learns that her master did not. Later, as the Death Knight questions Shalltear about anything that's been bothering her lately, she informs it that there is nothing personal troubling her. When the Death Knight offers the final question to her about what she wishes from the Overlord, she wants to be Ainz's first love.
The Dark Warrior Arc
- Main article: The Dark Warrior Arc
The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
- Main article: The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
While Ainz was masquerading as an adventurer, Shalltear is given the task of accompanying Sebas and Solution and enslaving any criminals who knew Martial Arts or magic. She converses with Sebas on their journey, recalling the times when their creators made their rounds on her floors and expressing great interest in the mystery of the 8th Floor. When the conversation turns toward her mission, Sebas' remark that Demiurge or Aura would have been a better candidate immediately causes Shalltear to enter a fit of rage. She threatens him with the prospect of a death battle, but slowly cools down when he apologizes. She holds reservations about the possibility of losing control from her Blood Frenzy, but still resolves to complete her mission without fail.
At this point, the carriage suddenly stops and they are surrounded by a group of bandits. However, the men prove to be no challenge whatsoever, as Shalltear and her Vampire Brides waste no time in slaughtering them. She makes their leader into a lesser vampire and splits off from the group of two now being Sebas and Solution. While entering the nearby forest where potentially more people could be, she and her vampire brides eventually come across a hideout and proceed to engage in a frontal assault.
Trying to fill up her Blood Pool without much success, Shalltear soon comes across Brain Unglaus, who confidently meets with them alone. Feeling playful, she decides to toy with the mercenary, allowing him the chance to attack her without fear of retaliation. Brain breaks down after seeing all of his attacks be effortlessly deflected and runs away while Shalltear leisurely gives chase, following him to the mercenary's main hideout. Seeing the huge number of prey in front of her, she begins to lose control of herself as Blood Frenzy begins activating. She transforms into her true form and annihilates the entire base, leaving no one alive.
After annihilating them, Shalltear realizes that Brain has escaped through a tunnel exit. Her vampire brides inform Shalltear that there is an unknown group approaching them. Shalltear confronts the group and slaughters them, but leaves only one alive. Shalltear is slightly damaged by the potion that is thrown at her by a woman and asks her name, to question her about the potion. After being questioned about the team she is part of, Shalltear summons the vampire wolf to hunt down any human in the forest. However, one of her familiars is killed and she quickly moves to the location where it was supposedly slain at. Shalltear arrives and encounters a new group that she quickly notices are much stronger than the previous one. She decides to capture them but realizing her mistake, she is soon hit by a powerful spell that thwarts her attack for just a moment. Unable to stop it, she retaliates back with a powerful attack of her own that hits two of its members before everything goes dark.
Upon confronting her and attempting to use Wish Upon A Star to free her from the state of mind-control, Ainz realizes that Shalltear is actually under a World Item's influence as his super-tier spell isn't enough to stop it. As a result, Ainz retreats temporarily in order to make preparations for his fight against Shalltear. With enough preparations like buffing himself up beforehand, Ainz begins his attack first through a super-tier spell called Fallen Down. Throughout the death battle between the two, she realizes that Ainz has no more mana points left, but is irritated at his calm behavior when he's on the verge of dying by her hands. However, the tables are turned by Ainz with his guild members' equipment. including her creator's weapon. She is finally killed by Ainz's super-tier spell, Fallen Down. Shalltear is later revived by Ainz in the throne room using 500,000,000 YGGDRASIL gold and she is no longer under the mind control of their enemy's World Item. After her revival, she doesn't remember what happened and continues her duties in Nazarick.
The Show Must Go On!
- Main article: The Show Must Go On! Arc
During a meeting with the Floor Guardians, a productive conversation of fringe benefits dissolves into a fierce war of words between Shalltear and Albedo over their love for Ainz, prompting their master to dismiss the meeting. Shalltear wanders around the 10th Floor moaning about how she was scolded by Ainz. At the same time, she notices someone in the Great Library of Ashurbanipal. She sees Albedo suspiciously going through several books, before gleefully selecting one, overhearing how it will bring her closer to Ainz. Shalltear begins to do a thorough investigation and learns from one of the Homunculus Maids that Albedo is trying to put together a play production. One play, in particular, Romeo and Juliet. However, she finds out that Albedo has designated herself as Juliet and Ainz as Romeo in a plot to steal a kiss from him in the final scene. She brings this knowledge to Ainz's attention and demands that a fair selection be made amongst the Floor Guardians. Demiurge, who was also informed by Shalltear, also agrees to her proposal.
Three days before the auditions, she catches Albedo manipulating Ainz to allow her to kiss him to 'help' her in her acting skills. Furious by Albedo's attempt to steal a kiss from Ainz, Shalltear launches a Purifying Javelin at the Overseer Guardian. The two women begin to bicker, infuriating the Overlord at their immaturity, causing him to leave thereafter. Despite earning Ainz's scorn yet again, Shalltear is confident that she will win. Two days later, it is revealed that Shalltear had approached Aura to vote for her, in exchange for Kal Kan. Later on, she approaches Cocytus and tries to win his vote by offering him the role of Tybalt, but is furiously rebuked.
On the day of the audition, Shalltear is the first to perform. Using a pillow in the likeness of Ainz, she notices something has been smeared on the lips of the duplicate. Suspecting it to be poison put there by Albedo, Shalltear continues her performance, confident that her racial immunity will leave her immune. When the performances are done, the votes are in and the results happen to be 1:1, making the competition a draw. It's revealed that Demiurge subtly manipulated the voting process to ensure that neither would win as it would damage the two's relationship in the future. After it's revealed that both Shalltear and Albedo bribed one of the judges, both of them are disqualified.
The Sealed Evil Tree Arc
- Main article: The Sealed Evil Tree Arc
After her rebellion and revival, Shalltear, along with the other Floor Guardians, are ordered to fight together against Zy'tl Q'ae and to secure the herb and to complete Ainz's adventurer quest from Pluton Ainzach.
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
In the 9th Floor, Shalltear is invited to Sous-chef's bar. However, at the bar, she is in a state of depression about her rebellion against Ainz while frustrated about the new resident in Nazarick. Shalltear, along with the other Floor Guardians, threatens and intimidate the lizardmen so that they'll become part of Nazarick. After that, Shalltear is given a punishment by Ainz for her rebellion to become his chair to sit on, which she sees as a reward when he seats himself on top of her.
The Search for Hamsuke Arc
- Main article: The Search for Hamsuke Arc
On the 1st Floor, Hamsuke ends up getting lost while doing her mission. As a result, she is now trying to find her way back to the 6th Floor. As several of Shalltear's undead try to approach her, the hamster panics, running deeper into the tomb. Learning about it from her undead underlings, Shalltear reports back to Ainz concerning Hamsuke's whereabouts. When Shalltear begins to bicker with Albedo, Ainz decides to have the two paired up together to find Hamsuke, but also with the intention of improving their relationship.
In the end, Shalltear and Albedo manage to finally find Hamsuke on the 2nd Floor, but alongside Aura and Mare who already reached her before the two arrived. Despite Shalltear's excitement at finding Hamsuke, she is actually shocked to see an insect on top of the hamster's head and intimidates the beast not to get anywhere near her. After finishing her task, she and her fellow female Floor Guardians later go to Spa Resort Nazarick to relax. During their stay there, both Shalltear and Albedo converse with each other on the topic concerning their chest sizes respectively which brings forth a new conflict to ensue.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Among the trio consisting of Albedo and Aura, Shalltear takes a break from her role as a Floor Guardian under Ainz's orders and is willing to spend time elsewhere with them. Along the way, Albedo begins to show off her bicorn by summoning the creature but isn't able to do so much as capable of riding on top of it. This happens while both Albedo and Aura are teasing Shalltear of her own failure for not being able to properly execute the mission from before assigned by Ainz. Although Shalltear remains frustrated and dismayed over her past mistakes, she ends up quickly dismissing it early on.
With help from an item that Ainz has given her, Shalltear is able to lend Albedo a hand on the matter of knowledge of why she can't ride the Bicorn freely despite her summoning it. Through using the item that Ainz rewarded her, which is Peroroncino's Game Encyclopedia, she gains more insight and information about the creatures known as Bicorns. Shockingly, she discovers that these bicorns have included a certain condition, even for its own summoners, as they must also be non-virgins for one to ride them freely. After reading this, Shalltear and Aura learn from Albedo that despite being a succubus, she is still a virgin. When Albedo harshly questions her about her love life, Shalltear reveals that she has only been with girls.
Afterwards, the trio begins exploring on the 6th Floor from within the Great Tomb of Nazarick, discussing the modified changes that they did with it. To this extent, they also converse over what agenda may Ainz be possibly planning to do in the near future for what's to come regarding Nazarick and its new inhabitants. Nevertheless, they all agree that everything that has transpired until now is going according to Ainz's plan.
The Dark Hero's Story Arc
- Main article: The Dark Hero's Story Arc
Shalltear attends a meeting with the rest of the Floor Guardians to decide what kind of rewards they wish to receive from Ainz. She requests a coupon to sleep together with Ainz, which utterly awes the Floor Guardians around her as something noteworthy for them to hear out.
Ainz Raises Money Arc
- Main article: Ainz Raises Money Arc
Shalltear is present with her fellow Floor Guardians at a meeting with their master Ainz Ooal Gown. During the meeting, when Ainz inquires which Floor Guardian asked for sleeping vouchers, Shalltear admits that she was the one who made such a suggestion.
Confronting her master again at the second meeting alongside the other Guardians, she shows Ainz her brassiere made by a master smith with two of the gold coins he bestowed upon her.
In a meeting among the Floor Guardians, Sebas, and Narberal, Shalltear thinks there has to be something specific in the marketplace Ainz wants to familiarize them with. This leads to her getting made fun of by her fellow Floor Guardians as she says something smart for once, which amuses Aura and Demiurge.
During another meeting with Ainz, Shalltear presents her master a protective charm she purchased with Momon's scent on it to wear.
Table Game to Understand Humans Arc
- Main article: Table Game to Understand Humans Arc
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Shalltear is put in the reserve force by Demiurge to avoid causing trouble with their operation against Eight Fingers. She encounters Brain Unglaus but doesn't remember him because she lost her memory. While Brain engages with Shalltear in battle, she realizes that he's targeting her fingernail and succeeds in cutting it. As Shalltear tries to catch Brain, she comes to a halt upon seeing Climb and decides to stop her pursuit.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
Shalltear is ordered to kill Arche, one of the members of Foresight when she escapes from the Amphitheater. Shalltear lets her run away until she finds out that she's still underground and defeats her after making her fall into absolute despair. While holding her in a lover's embrace, Shalltear kills her while she is unconscious.
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
Shalltear is present in the throne room when Emperor Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix and his imperial entourage visit the Great Tomb of Nazarick. After she listens to Demiurge's prediction of the Emperor's scheme to oppose Nazarick, Shalltear wants to turn him into a vampire, but her idea is rejected in favor of using overwhelming force. Shalltear later answers Ainz's order to transport an army of five hundred undead.
The Pleiades Day Arc
- Main article: The Pleiades Day Arc
Shalltear becomes a subject of interest by Albedo who begins to conduct experiments on undead creatures to see whether they could experience emotions. After Shalltear learns of Albedo's operation, it leads to an altercation between the two women, resulting in the experiment being halted during the process.
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
During their journey to the Kingdom, Shalltear is given an order by Ainz to capture approaching Quagoas nearby, extract information from them, and then transport them back to Nazarick which she succeeded in doing to his praise. She has even accomplished another one of Ainz's orders in regard to curving the Quagoa's population by killing them if they happen to refuse his mercy. While so, ordering the Quagoa to do the killing on their own kind according to the minimum who can survive.
As a result, Shalltear was able to successfully carried out Ainz's orders in quick succession without failure unlike her previous mission before. Sometime later, Shalltear was put in command of the subjugated Frost Dragons.
Nazarick Mythology Arc
- Main article: Nazarick Mythology Arc
Shalltear attends a meeting arranged between the Floor Guardians and Sebas to devise a myth of Ainz Ooal Gown, hoping to incorporate her ideal story into human society if approved from Ainz. Being the second person to start after Sebas's story came to an end, Shalltear narrates and portrays her myth as the beginning of the world to be one filled with nothing but utter misery where death did not exist. That was only until Ainz Ooal Gown introduced the concept of death to the world, relieving it and the people from suffering and turning it into a wonderful place for the Overlord to rule over with her by his side as the vampire princess. In the end, it is believed that Shalltear's story was obviously an attempt to incorporate her own fetish with Ainz, yet ends up getting criticized by her peers. They figured that it would just confuse humans of how the living came to be when the undead reigned in the past.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
In the Audience Room, with permission from the Floor Guardian Overseer, Shalltear brought along Hilma Cygnaeus to present her master Ainz a witness who can explain their questions about the attack on the Sorcerer Kingdom's trade caravan of grains. Every Floor Guardian including Shalltear during the meeting, approved of the punishment Ainz has suggested for Hilma Cygnaeus to do. When that matter was concluded, under Ainz's order, Shalltear escort Hilma out of the meeting via the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown and the [Gate] spell. Once she returns to the Audience Room shortly thereafter, the discussion about Philip resumes where it left off while the Overseer explains their strategy for the Fall of the Re-Estize Kingdom.
With Ainz permitting questions to be asked by the Floor Guardians, Shalltear was the third person after Cocytus to question the strategy of their operation. Shalltear wanted to inform them that even if Philip was manipulated into doing what he did, she still believes it would constitute an attack against the Sorcerer Kingdom. Taking it into consideration, she suggests her master and fellow colleagues that they are better off using this attack initiated by Philip as a casus belli to begin invading the Kingdom in response.
Since one month have pass by after the Sorcerer Kingdom's declaration of war, Shalltear was among one of the Floor Guardians to have been able to successfully lay siege on territories be it a city or village within the Re-Estize Kingdom. Ainz even went out of his way to voice his acknowledgement of Shalltear's unique strategies as it happens to be the most creative than what the other Floor Guardians have chosen to do. One of Shalltear's strategies was dropping soldiers like Soul Eaters from the sky using the Frost Dragons. According to her master, she had not just used dragon breaths for hit-and-run tactics, but to drop Soul Eaters from 500 meters above into the city. Her strategy even involves making use of the Soul Eaters' power to consume souls and converting it to HP as a way to negate the fall damage taken by the units almost immediately. She would let the Soul Eaters heal themselves after drop-off, before then having them begin rampaging through the city killing masses with their aura.
- Shalltear Bloodfallen's strength differs greatly in the Light Novel and Web Novel. It can be said that Shalltear is stronger in the Light Novel than she was in the Web Novel.
- Shalltear Bloodfallen usually speaks like a geisha.
- Shalltear could resist [The Goal of All Life is Death] skill by using the effect of a resurrection item on herself within 12 seconds.
- Although Peroroncino's resurrection item didn't undo the World Item's effect upon revival, Ainz who uses resurrection magic on Shalltear was able to successfully free her from its mind-control, but through YGGDRASIL gold.
- Out of all the NPCs concerning Nazarick, Ainz remembers the setting and skills of Shalltear the most secondly after Pandora's Actor being first on his list.
- Shalltear's faith comes from her belief in the bloodline of origin, God Cainabel. However, it is superficial as she felt nothing after his defeat at the hands of Ainz Ooal Gown guild members. As she recalls, they referred to him as nothing more than a "weak event boss.
- Shalltear was given a wide selection of clothing by Peroroncino, all of which cater to one fetish or another. They include dresses, nurse uniforms, maid outfits, bunny suits, sailor uniforms, leotards, swimsuits, bloomers, and blazers. She was given some animal ears and a tail as well.
- In Overlord Movie 2: Shikkoku no Eiyuu and unlike the anime, it seems that Shalltear was already fully-equipped with her legendary class armor before battling Ainz.
- Shalltear was the first Floor Guardian and NPC under Ainz's order to betray him and to not complete her assigned mission.
- The revival of Shalltear is estimated to cost around 500 million YGGDRASIL gold.
- Her masked version is called "Hakurei Miko Masked" in Mass of the Dead. One of official Overlord game.
- Unlike the Light Novel where she goes by Honyopenyoko, Shalltear was given the false name as Camilla who is an apprentice of Landfall.
- (To Momonga): "Ah, my master, my beloved master, the only one whom I cannot rule over..."
- (To Ainz): "An incarnation of beauty. You are the most beautiful person in the world. Even jewels pale in comparison to your snow-white body."
- (To the Floor Guardians about Momonga): "Ah, after being exposed to Momonga-sama's awesome presence, I could not help but get excited...I fear my underwear has gone through a bit of a crisis..."
- (To Albedo): "What? Having Momonga-sama, the most beautiful of the Supreme Beings, bless us with his energy is a reward! Anyone who doesn't get wet from that must have something wrong in their head! Or could it be that you don't just look pure, but you don't have any fleshly desires at all, you big-mouthed gorilla?!"
- (To Albedo): "Don't think you've won just because you're the Guardian Overseer and can stay next to Momonga-sama. If you really think that way, I'll laugh my ass off."
- (To Ainz's Death Knight): "I want Ainz-sama's love. I don't mean to say it only has to be me. After all, it's normal for a great man to claim many women for himself. It would be surprising if any woman could resist an absolutely amazing man like Ainz-sama. However, I want to be the first in his heart."
- (To Brain): "It can't be helped if you don't know how high the stars are, right? Childish thoughts like being able to touch the stars by reaching out for them are best left for a girl with childish sentiments like Aura. They're disgusting when you hear them coming from an adult."
- (To Brain): "...Could it be that you're not actually that strong? I thought you were stronger than those chaps at the entrance...Sorry about that, I measure strength in meters, so I can't discern differences of a millimeter or two."
- (To Brain): "Trained hard? What a pointless statement. I was created strong, so there was no need to train hard in order to become stronger."
- (To Brain): "Are we playing tag then? You're going to play all sorts of games with me? Then I shall enjoy myself, ahahahaha~"
- (Dying in combat against Ainz): "Ahhhh, Long live Ainz Ooal Gown–sama. You are supreme, truly the strongest existence in all of Nazarick."
- (To Ainz): "Ah! Ainz-sama! About that matter, please give me my punishment! Even though I am a Guardian, I still carried out such a grave sin so stupidly. Please give me the most severe punishment!"
- (To Ainz): "Ainz-sama, I also support Albedo's opinion. Please serve a punishment upon me. This will also allow me to achieve joy out of loyalty."
- (To Ainz while receiving her punishment from him): "It's not painful at all! This is like a reward!"
- (To Ainz): "Yes!!! I am fully prepared to protect you, Ainz-sama!!!! I shall exterminate anyone who dares to oppose you, Ainz-sama!!!!!"
- (To Aura): "It's been so long...but at last, I can make up for my past failure and let everyone know that Shalltear Bloodfallen can be of use to everyone!"
- (To Aura): "But when I was in the human city, Demiurge singled me out. He must have felt I was useless. If that was what Demiurge — the greatest mind of Nazarick — thought about me, then wouldn't the others, especially Ainz-sama — whose wisdom surpasses that of Demiurge — feel the same way?"
- (To Ainz): "Your words have cleansed my heart of the shame of my previous mistake, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart."