Scama Elbero (スカマ・エルベロ) is a mithril class adventurer and leader of Four Armaments.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Scama is a young female warrior with natural blonde hair but had it dyed black and then white as a way to distinguish her group more.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Scama appears to have a high sense of morality as she was disgusted by the former villagers that were turned into zombies by the Sorcerer Kingdom. She can also act ambitious and determined when it comes down to promoting her adventurer group in however way she can. Even going of her way to change up her own appearance for the sake of the team.
Background[edit | edit source]
Scama seems to be religious in life as she worships the God of Fire.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
Scama was with Count Naüa at a watchtower surveying the undead army outside the city of E-Naüru. While the noble was acting optimistic that they would survive this, Skama was more realistic and thought that the best strategy would be to run given that their opponent was the Sorcerer Kingdom. She acknowledges that she and her group have no intention of running away as there were plenty of good opportunities to have already done so but the former chose not to. She and the Count discussed about what they heard from a surviving baron and his family surrender along with how unlikely they are allow to give up peacefully to the enemy. Considering the populace that are left behind were converted into zombies, she voices her thoughts about the purpose of the Sorcerer Kingdom's war. She thinks the Sorcerer Kingdom is not simply just killing off her countrymen alone but to also turn the lives they killed into undead soldiers to bolster their numbers along the way.
With this in mind, she and the Count start to realize the possibility that perhaps the Sorcerer Kingdom did not intend to allow any of the residents of the Kingdom to live. However before they could continue the conversation any further, Scama and the Count had to attend to their gathered forces who had noticed their absence from the gathering. When the Count proclaim his wish for having one of her companions, Lilynette Piani become a concubine for one of his sons in exchange for the Five Colors Holy Sword, she immediately began expressing apprehensiveness about where this conversation is heading towards. She was forced to endure a humiliating conversation by her teammate Lilynette Piani who shamelessly requested the count's twelve year old son as a reward along with the sword. She finally ended that conversation and called all the gathered to man their posts and gave the count an excuse to return to the command center.
While gauging the two powerful undead's strength and abilities, she began devising on what battle tactics they should used against these unknown combatants with her allies along with leaving it to the professionals on deciding how to approach it. Furthermore, she also had a brief discussion alongside them about making preparations for the eventuality of the enemies breaching the walls and the prospect of urban warfare. After that was settled, she privately engaged and enlighten with her fellow members of Four Armaments concerning their escape route and plan that was started by the rogue from their group. During that conversation, she considers the alternative options of fleeing to which countries were near their location, particularly bordering the Re-Estize Kingdom. With the preparations by the Magic Caster Unit done, she told her adventurer team to act according to their plan lay out for them. In case something bad was to happen, she even ask them to jump down and try to break through the cluster of zombies.
Later, Scama and the others then moved to their post and awaited the enemies’ action. She signaled the archers to shoot several volleys of arrows at the hoard of zombies. When one of the two strong undead finally make its move, she orders the magic casters to initiate the attack of multiple spells simultaneously at it. She stands by silently praying to the God of Fire, hoping that the magic casters could take down the undead with a constant wave of spells before it reach the gate. However, as enemy undead had manage to tank through all the spell attacks reach the gate, Scama starts to consider the idea of escaping and deciding what ways to go about it. Knowing that they are now out of time, Scama told her allies to keep watch of the other strong undead that's not moving and what's below the walls while she be the one to bait it into their line of sight. Scama told them to shoot that undead with spells once they catch sight of that undead within their range after baiting it.
After a brief order to her teammates and detailed orders to the soldiers and the casters, Scama ran towards the stairs that led to the bottom of the city walls. Upon reaching there, she allows her magic caster companion to cast [Lightning] multiple times against the undead. Realizing that the magic attacks are doing nothing to it, she then orders the magic casters to instead, buff her with arcane and divine spells. She was blessed with [Anti-Evil Protection], [Lesser Strength], [Lesser Dexterity], [Haste], and more spells to heighten her body's capabilities. Upon encountering the undead face-to-face with its intimidating glare directed at her, she swore to herself and her companions to never again become an enemy of the Sorcerer King. While being supported by her teammates, she challenge the Death Knight head-on, barely holding her own and hardly inflicting any noticeable damage against it.
When the other strong undead finally appear by the Death Knight's side, she decided to try and buy her teammates time to escape while holding them off. However, before she attempts to act as a decoy, the flying armor giant came to her rescue by slaying the Death Knight and the Death Warrior which saved she and the group from fighting it any longer. Although shocked by the appearance of her savior, she realized that it perhaps could have been a member from Red Drop who was the person that protected them. This gave Scama and her group hope that they may still have a chance in thwarting the Sorcerer Kingdom's invasion of E-Naüru.
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
Scama appears to have the abilities of a warrior such as Martial Arts and was hailed as the strongest adventurer in the city of E-Naüru. She had detailed knowledge of every single magic caster within the city E-Naüru.
Martial Arts[edit | edit source]
- Fortress: A Martial Art that raises one's own defense to be able to handle direct attacks on their bodies.
Main Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Ethereal Axe: A magic tomahawk that can summon an ethereal copy of the weapon.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Though Lilynette is her teammate and trusts her greatly on the battlefield, Scama found her behavior to be scandalous and shameful; especially in her fetish for young boys.
Scama did not seem to think highly of him due to his lame leadership abilities.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since not many people had seen Momon's true appearance, Scama had considered whether keeping her black hair would have a positive impact on their publicity or not. She gave up on that idea after she learned that Momon's partner had gorgeous black hair.
- Although there were mentions of people changing their hair color, Scama is by far the only person known to have dye their hair twice.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (To Count Naüa about the Sorcerer Kingdom's undead army): "Those are obviously not naturally spawned. Many of them look like farmers, so they can’t be from the Sorcerer Kingdom. They must have destroyed the surrounding villages and turned their corpses into zombies. How revolting."
- (To Count Naüa): "Everything will work out? I don’t think so, Earl. If we can't think up a plan about this, everyone will turn into undead. Everybody's trying their best to help us because they want to avoid that outcome~"
- (To Count Naüa):"Unlucky. Well, you say that but it's the same for us. Why, why did this have to happen when we chose to come to this city? If it happened a few months later, we would have probably moved to another bigger city."
- (To herself about the Death Knight): "It's stronger than expected...no, it's too strong...this thing, can we, really defeat it?"
- (Realizing how impossible to defeat the Death Knight): "Not good, this, this is not good at all...it's no longer a question of whether we could win or not. If the Sorcerer King could dominate this kind of undead...ahhh, it makes sense. After all, he’s a monster who could kill over a hundred thousand people at once."
- (To her shock after seeing the Death Knight's feat): "What am I looking at...? Just a single one of them managed to knock down the reinforced wall...The Sorcerer King dominates this kind of undead..."
- (To Four Armaments): "I say this from the bottom of my heart, we should avoid becoming enemies with the Sorcerer King the next time around."
- (To herself about the Death Knight): "This is, bad...Speaking of which, why is it still alive after taking so many spell attacks? Isn’t this too unfair?"
- (To herself while fighting the Death Knight): "Damn it! Its movements are too clean. It wasn’t this strong when it used its sword — its proficiency with its shield is too high! So its primary feature is its defenses? Hah? But, what about that heavy strike? No, impossible..."
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]