Like Thief, Ranger is a class that involves collecting information or committing investigation. For instance, they can scan the grassland around them for possible tracks and other signs of creatures as well as keeping an eye on the forest.
- Aura Bella Fiora
- Zaryusu Shasha
- Pavel Baraja
- Tigris Euphrates
- Lukrut Volve
- Jugem Juugem
Abilities and Powers
Rangers possessed a keen sense of hearing, sensing, and perceiving things that normal people cannot do in places like a forest. For that reason, rangers are usually given the role to act as the eyes and ears within a party. Rangers like Lukrut would utilize tools to dig holes on the ground, setting up booby traps for enemies.
Most of the rangers are said to be archers with the capacity to fight in long-ranged combat, using the kind of weapon to shoot objects from a distance away. They have search skills when used to investigate something. Additionally, they had infiltration skills which allowed them to sneak into areas occupied by enemies without getting detected.
- Invisibility: Makes the user invisible from the naked eye.
- Sky Eye: A long-range skill that permits its user to watch a scene from afar within two kilometers.
- Fly: A 3rd tier spell that gives the user the ability to fly.
- Hawk Eye
- Lizardmen in the Great Lake had rangers who formed hunting parties to catch fish.
- According to Maruyama's Tweet on October 14, 2015, ranger skills have a feeling of applying to firearms/projectile weapons/missiles. In other words, ranger skills can be used with anything that propels projectiles.