Nfirea and Lizzie were able to utilize various ingredients like herbs that originated from YGGDRASIL to craft a Purple Potion for the first time with great success. Based on its color being purple, it was the kind of potion which is unheard of in the New World upon creation. Ainz acknowledged the fact that the quality of the Purple Potion was slightly inferior to YGGDRASIL-made potions, and it was still in the development phase.
Described as a purple-colored liquid, which in the New World, and even in YGGDRASIL is unheard of until now.
According to Nfirea, the Purple Potion has the power to heal wounds. He measures that the Purple Potion's healing speed is on par with alchemically-refined potions. When Ainz uses the Purple Potion on Neia Baraja, she describes that it causes all her wounds to be healed instantly.
- Ainz plans to keep this information about the existence of the newly-created Purple Potion confidential to only a very few like himself in his nation, the Sorcerer Kingdom.
- The Purple Potion is easily mistaken for being poisonous, because of its color visually.
- The first time this Purple Potion is used on a person was done with the injured Agu.
- During the war between the Roble Holy Kingdom and Demi-Human Alliance, Ainz would use a Purple Potion to heal Neia's wounds after reviving her.
- In Mass for the Dead, the potion is created by Nfirea at the E-Rantel Magic Research Institute at the prodding of the protagonist who goaded his intellectual curiosity with a potion from YGGDRASIL.