Peshurian wore full plate armor and constantly kept his sword in its sheath.
Like all of Six Arms, Peshurian relied on magical items and looks down on other people that are weak. But he does have some warrior pride.
A feared warrior in Eight Fingers that earned the title of "Special Slash."
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Later, Peshurian was waiting with his allies in a warehouse for Sebas Tian. After witnessing the butler easily dispatch his comrades, he and Malmvist decide to attack him at the same time. Sebas easily catches their weapons and is angry at Peshurian for shouting an attack similar to his creator's, despite the fact it was really just a trick with a unique weapon. Sebas angrily smashes Peshurian's head for the perceived insult.
Abilities and Powers
Peshurian used an attack he called "Void Cutter" in the arena against Sebas. In truth, it was just a fast attack with the unique shape of his sword, Urumi, not an attack that cuts through space.
- World War (Full Plate Armor)
- Gauntlet of the Giant
- Scabbard of Haste
Peshurian respects and fears Zero as the leader of Six Arms.
Peshurian feels pride at being a member of Six Arms.
- He is the only member of Six Arms whose face is never shown.
- In Mass for the Dead, Peshurian becomes the head of the security department in Zero's nascent criminal empire.
- (To Sebas Tian with his teammate): "Come on, attack with me! Let’s get him together!"
- (To Sebas): "Take, take, take my, take take my Void...Void Cutter!"
- (His instinct about Sebas): "You won't make it more than a few steps before he kills you. You'll die if you advance. You'll also die if you retreat. That being the case, at least..."