Abilities and Powers
Pandora's Actor is one of the smartest, most tactical, and most powerful NPCs by settings. Although he often uses his talents in some strange manners like how he behaves exaggeratedly, Pandora's Actor is able to still skillfully and effectively carry out his role. This includes sorting out all kinds of countless magic items or data crystals kept in Nazarick's Treasury. As a higher-tier Doppelgänger, he has the ability to mimic YGGDRASIL characters or New World denizens based on their appearance and abilities with his class skills. In particular, it is the Players belonging to the guild Ainz Ooal Gown that he can mimic. By transforming into one of these players, however, Pandora's Actor will receive penalties in all attributes when he does this. According to Ainz, while the different transformations of Pandora's Actor are weaker than the original, the shape-shifter's summons will not be any weaker.
Nevertheless, his main ability above all else as a doppelgänger is the capability to shape-change into other people. When Pandora's Actor mimics a person's form, he can use all of their abilities and skills only up to 80% of their original's potency. Among Pandora's Actor having 45 different forms to mimic from, this includes all 41 guild members of Ainz Ooal Gown while as the rest of his 4 remaining forms are left unknown currently. For instance, Pandora's Actor is able to make use of guild members like Nearata's appearance and power, utilizing the Supreme Being's special ability in that form to fulfill his creator's orders for miscellaneous purposes. Depending on any one of the various forms the doppelgänger can change into, the stats of Pandora's Actor are modifiable at best with the exception of his HP, MP, and special ability, which stays the same as always after the transformation.
If it is a magic caster he takes the shape of, Pandora's Actor can only access and use their set of three hundred tier spells exclusive to that one form respectively among his 45 transformations. According to the author Maruyama, by transforming from one spell caster to another, the type of magic he can use will switch completely around as well. Although Pandora's Actor can transform into any one of the 41 guild members of Ainz Ooal Gown and use all of their abilities and skills, he is unable to gain access to their Super-Tier Magic or super-tier spells. However, Maruyama did not entirely rule out the possibility that he can as long as he is in possession of a certain item with him that allows him to perform Super-Tier Magic.
Since the talent of Pandora's Actor focuses on transformation, he is obviously capable of disguising himself and his own presence as a player or even the creator of an NPC to some degree. Such a disguise is able to somehow deceive an NPC like Sebas while under the form of his creator Momonga. Unfortunately, his transformation of Tabula Smaragdina, the creator of Albedo, doesn't hold a lasting effect on their respective NPC for long. This is because she quickly realizes that the Supreme Being standing before her is nothing more than an impostor pretending to be him purely appearance-wise.
Reasonably so, it is why Momonga made Pandora's Actor in the first place with the intention of preserving his guild members' appearance. Despite having 45 forms, it seems that Pandora's Actor can still transform into anything as long as it is a living thing he is taking the form of. Pandora's Actor is also tasked with making preparation for the currency needed to activate the Great Tomb of Nazarick’s defense network. Although Pandora's Actor may not seem as strong as some of the other Floor Guardians, he is considered to be the most diverse and capable of taking on the shape that will have the greatest effect.
Particularly, the defense network happens to be the Great Tomb of Nazarick's sixteen defensive barriers system, which is managed by Pandora's Actor. He can activate defensive traps as countermeasures in case of enemy attacks from outside who have managed to successfully breach the first of the tomb's barriers with 8th Tier Magic or higher. In order to protect Nazarick against external threats who cast divination magic of that level on the tomb, the utilization of traps are done under the form of counterattack magics, which are used to target at them. The various kinds of magic traps that Pandora's Actor can activate are based on the cost of gold used for it. The level of the activated trap being used on the enemies equates to a predetermined amount of YGGDRASIL gold coins that will vanish.
Additionally, Albedo claims that, as part of her management responsibilities, she knows Pandora's Actor is the Area Guardian of the Treasury who is equal in strength to Demiurge and herself. In other words, it is possible that said strength from Pandora's Actor being comparable to the two Floor Guardians must have been measured specifically by their intelligence. According to Sebas though, there is a rumor going around in Nazarick that the strength of Pandora's Actor is actually on the same level as the rest of the Floor Guardians too.
- Dark (Mass for the Dead Only): It is not as powerful as the single-target [True Dark] spell Ainz uses, but can still dish out none-type damage with the element of darkness.
- Item Fetichism (Mass for the Dead Only): An AoE Physical Attack used against multiple foes simultaneously.
- Polish Item (Mass for the Dead Only): It is an AoE move that increases his allies' attack and speed, while also helping to decrease incoming damage from enemies.
- Weakness (Mass for the Dead Only): It is single-target that, when used on one foe, can reduce their attack, defense, and speed.
Due to his racial abilities as a Doppelgänger and him possessing over 45 "saved" forms, Pandora's Actor has been shown transforming into the following;
- Tabula Smaragdina: During his first appearance, Pandora's Actor takes the form of Tabula Samragdina, one of the 41 members of Ainz Ooal Gown and, as such, has Tabula Samragdina's Avatar "saved" as one of his transformable forms. Pandora's Actor likely has access to all of his abilities and powers as a Magic Caster.
- Nearata: One of the 41 members of Ainz Ooal Gown and thus one of the many forms programmed into Pandora's Actor by his creator. When he transforms into Nearata, Pandora's Actor is shown to have obtained all of his Job classes as a Merchant and possesses the ability to cast high level Item Appraisal Spell to identify the unique abilities and powers of items and detect if they possess any unique features or powers.
- Momonga: Pandora's Actor is also shown to have "saved" the form of his own creator Momonga as one of his many transformable forms. He has displayed and possesses more or less the same prowess as him in casting spells. This is seen during his battle against Riku Aganeia, where Pandora's Actor is able to cast Body of Effulgent Beryl, Greater Teleportation, Grasp Heart, Explode Mine, Delay Teleportation, Lightning, Twin Magic Obsidian Swords, Fly, Wall of Skeleton, Call Greater Thunder, and even Summon Tenth-Tier Undead: Doom Lord and Elemental Skull. However, unlike the original, he doesn't seem to possess a strong fire resistance since Momonga can remain immune against a Primal Fire Elemental's power while Pandora's Actor can't resist a [Fire Storm] spell. Pandora's Actor is also shown to possess his creator's ability to create masses of Undead Armies for Nazarick. However, the undead he creates are much weaker than Ainz's and his own undead remain frozen and immobile when he is not in his Momonga form.
- "Momon": Since he is also required to act as a body double for Ainz's Adamantite Adventurer Persona, Pandora's Actor has also displayed the ability to transform into his warrior persona while equipped with Perfect Warrior, effectively granting him all of Momon's superhuman physical abilities as well.
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Pandora's Actor is the third NPC to have been given this ring from Ainz.
- Pandora's Actor can skillfully speak German without trouble.
- Pandora's Actor has access to multiple Job Classes, due to the various characters he is able to mimic. Taking on the form of Ainz Ooal Gown's guild members means he can also take on the appearance of their particular Heteromorphic Race.
- It was noted by the author Maruyama that the reason behind why Pandora's Actor can copy 45 different appearances with his class skills is due to his 45 racial class levels that he possesses.
- Despite Pandora's Actor being ranked at the top of the NPCs in terms of intelligence, tactical ability, and power, his movements are normally restricted to the Treasury and the Throne Room. This is because he is looked upon as a treasure and as a final trump card that serves to preserve the identity of Ainz Ooal Gown.
- According to Ainz, Pandora’s Actor possesses very flexible abilities, to the point where he can replace all the other Guardians in the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
- While half of Nazarick's Undead are made by Ainz, the other half are made by Pandora's Actor. Granted, the undead made by Pandora's Actor are weaker than those made by Ainz, to some extent. Also, whenever Pandora's Actor isn't under the form of Ainz, all of the undead he creates get frozen.
- According to the author Maruyama, Pandora’s Actor cannot copy the World Champion’s official cheat ability.
- Even though the resurrection wands are items that break after a limited number of uses, Pestonya can siphon off Pandora's Actor (via Ainz's form), who has an absurd MP pool, to use resurrection magic indefinitely.
- Pandora's Actor's base stats are the lowest among the known level 100 NPCs.
- The author Maruyama noted while Pandora's Actor is unable to use the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown despite being in the form of his creator, he should still be able to carry it around without a problem.
- As a heteromorph, Pandora's Actor doesn't age at all, meaning he's immortal.