Overlord Manga Chapter 3 is the thirty-ninth chapter of the Overlord Manga.
Climb returns to Valencia Palace to report to Princess Renner. The young warrior realizes that though he aided in uncovering a slave ring operated by Eight Fingers, he may have given them a reason to target him and the princess. Meeting with Renner who has been worried, she learns of what transpired and Climb's involvement. Climb apologizes for the trouble he caused her. Renner accepts his sincerity and tells him that now that they have taken Succulent and Cocco Doll into custody, they must press their attack on Eight Fingers.
Climb leaves Renner to herself, who takes note of the maid eavesdropping in the nearby room. Before calling the maid in she tries a few expressions that may be appropriate to wear as a princess. The maid is in fact as a spy for one of the nobles, and she detests Climb due to his status despite her flattery. Renner secretly knows and that the image she presents her self is fake and silently wishes to kill the maid for insulting her Climb.
- Renner's dark personality is revealed.
In Order of Appearance
- Renner Theiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself
- Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra (Flashback)
- Cocco Doll (Flashback)
- Succulent (Flashback)
- No new characters were introduced during this chapter.
- No abilities were used during this chapter.
- This chapter first appears in the Monthly Comp Ace August 2018 Issue.