Brain claims that he met a monster that made him realize that humans were insignificant creatures and that the two of them are nothing. Gazef realizes that Brain's will had been shattered. After fulfilling his desire to see Stronoff one last time, Brain declares his intention to commit suicide but Gazef forces him to follow him to his house.
In a remote village, two men are patrolling in the field. Unbeknownst to them, two figures are following them and suddenly kill them. A third figure reanimates the corpses and the three separate to finish their mission. The field belongs to Eight Fingers, a criminal organization, and the field grows Black Dust, an extremely harmful and addictive drug.
One of the figures notes that this will barely slow Eight Fingers down and that they need to simultaneously strike multiple places to deal a significant blow to the crime organization.
In a room, a young man is dreaming. He dreams of when he was young and living in abject poverty, when suddenly a young girl appears before him. The young man subsequently awakens in a cold sweat and have the same dream again.
- Gazef Stronoff takes Brain Unglaus to his house.
- Blue Roses raided an Eight Fingers' drug plantation.
- Climb makes his first appearance.
In Order of Appearance
- Gagaran (Silhouette)
- Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra (Silhouette)
- Renner Theiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself (Flashback)
- No new abilities were introduced during this chapter.
- This chapter first appeared in Monthly Comp Ace August 2017 Issue.