In the journey, Momon, Nabe, Nfirea, and the Swords of Darkness travel to Carne Village, the party is attacked by a large group of goblins and ogres. A battle plan is made quickly while the Swords of Darkness pick off the goblins, Ainz and Nabe would eliminate the ogres. As the fight proceeds, the adventurer group quickly realizes that their companions are no ordinary adventurers.
After that, the party set up camp to take a break for their journey. They talked about the Swords of Darkness group's origin and symbol. Momon starts to talk about his guildmates then Ninya says something sensitive to Momon which causes him to get emotional. After Momon and Nabe left, Swords of Darkness conclude that Momon's comrades are probably gone. Nfirea changes the subject to talk about Momon's strength and Peter guess that Momon is maybe the same level as an adamantite adventurer, and group talk through the night. Meanwhile, at E-Rantel, Khajiit creates more undead minion to prepare to take over the city while Clementine waits for Nfirea to return.
- Momon, Nabe, Nfirea Bareare, and Swords of Darkness begin their journey.
- Momon, Nabe and the Swords of Darkness fight and kill a group of goblins and ogres while protecting Nfirea Bareare.
- Momon and Nabe talk with Swords of Darkness about their group symbol and the Thirteen Heroes.
- Clementine kidnaps and kills many people from E-Rantel, and sends their bodies to Khajiit Dale Badantel so that he can create more undead.
- It is revealed that Khajiit plans to turn E-Rantel into a second undead city for Zurrernorn.
In Order of Appearance
- Dyne Woodwonder
- Lukrut Volve
- Nfirea Bareare
- Ainz Ooal Gown
- Peter Mauk
- Narberal Gamma
- Khajiit Dale Badantel
- Blue Roses
- Alarm (Mentioned Only)
- Twine Plant
- Magic Arrow
- Light Healing
- Reinforce Armor
- Martial Arts Fortress
- No new locations were introduced during this episode.
- The meeting and conversation between Demiurge and Eclair Ecleir Eicler aren't shown.
- Albedo hugging a Dakimakura pillow of Ainz.
- Demiurge didn't talk about his experiments to Albedo.
- Demiurge informs Albedo that young boys should dress as girls which Albedo delightfully agreed with his suggestion.
- Nfirea Bareare didn't mention about one of the swords of darkness is used by Lakyus of Blue Roses to the Swords of Darkness.