- "Your Majesty has a way with words. Then, allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Osk, an insignificant merchant."
- - Osk introducing himself to Ainz Ooal Gown.
Osk has a stout-bodied figure, his hair was cut so short that one could see his scalp.
Though Osk likes to battle, but he is not proficient at fighting. Since Osk was a child, he has always admired the strong and as a result, likes to collect weapons and armors. He holds an avid interest in collecting dwarven craftsmanship, especially from the famed Stonenel Workshop. He appears to not possess any prejudices against non-humans like most humans. Osk dislikes magic, he has a bitter memory of magic casters using their magic to easily win against a warrior in battle during one of the Grand Arena's matches.
Osk had a dream of raising the ultimate warrior, in order to substitute for his talentless self. However, at that point, he realized that he did not need to limit himself to human beings.
For that reason, he was scouting someone who is inhuman and might well be the ultimate warrior, the tyrant of the arena, the future Martial Lord of his dream.
Ten years ago, Osk encountered Go Gin at the Empire's border for the first time and sponsored him into becoming the Martial Lord and champion of the Imperial Arena.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
Osk is approached by Ainz Ooal Gown, who wishes to secretly arrange a match against Go Gin, the Martial Lord and current arena champion for promotion in the Imperial Arena. He accepts his challenge and gives Ainz a condition that he will not use magic against the Martial Lord during the match.
Before the match, Go Gin thanks Osk, because the former can feel his opponent's strength. Osk tells him don't lose and Go Gin replies that he won't.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Osk is not proficient at fighting, but he supports and promotes talented warriors in the Grand Arena. He has significant influence over the Imperial Arena, able to alter the gladiatorial game schedule on a whim.
Osk found Go Gin at the Empire's frontier and raised him to be a gladiator in the Imperial Arena. He wanted Go Gin to be the warrior to substitute for his talentless self and Osk took great pride in him. About 20% of his assets were spent to make Go Gin's armor and weapon. Osk also wants to raise Go Gin's child to become the next Martial Lord, whenever Go Gin decides to have one.
Osk has always admired the strong no matter the species, thus he showed no fear in Ainz as an undead. He is inquisitive of Ainz's abilities, especially his wealth and weapons that are in his possession. He learns that Ainz's strength as a warrior comes not from training but as a species and he possesses intellect and charisma to be on par with that of Emperor Jircniv.
Pluton Ainzach knew Osk during his young adventurer days, providing the merchant with monsters that he captured for the Imperial Arena.
The Headhunter Rabbit is working with Osk under contract, even with Osk being his superior, he did not respect him as a superior and talked to him equally. Though he finds his employer's muscle fetish to be a bit perverted. Osk is fascinated by his bodyguard muscular hands but finds him to skinny for his taste.
- Osk is willing to procure any new unique weapon for his collection, even going as far as to pay three times its price.
- Osk has a fetish for people with muscles despite of their genders; his ideal preference is Gagaran, who is a large, muscular woman.
- (To Ainzach): "Indeed I do, Ainzach. I snatch them up whenever they're on auction. Recently, there was a really persistent adventurer trying to outbid me. I ended up paying three times what I had originally planned."
- (To Ainz): "How could that be? Your Majesty, do consider my body! I can wield an abacus, but I have never once swung a sword. That is just a hobby of mine. Since I was a child, I have always admired the strong, as well as swords and other weapons."
- (To Ainz): "I love the clash of sword against sword and fist against fist. Regretfully, I have no talent for fighting skills, and all my efforts cannot win me victory. That was why I was thinking of making a warrior who could substitute for me, and have him attain victory in my place."
- (To Headhunter Rabbit about Ainz): "Did you see his regal bearing? Whether it was in bringing only Ainzach, or agreeing to not use magic in his battle, he radiated the pride of the mighty. In addition, he's a very intelligent man. It feels like he's very used to this sort of negotiations."
- (To Go Gin): "That's the spirit! However, do not get cocky. The Sorcerer King is the sort of man who can give away jaw-dropping weapons on a whim. In all likelihood, he possesses magic items of awesome power."
|Officials and Soldiers|
|Workers and Adventurers|