Ninja is a job class that hailed originally from YGGDRASIL.
By YGGDRASIL standard, the prerequisite to become a Ninja is that the person must at least be level 60 or higher. However, it apparently seems that such standard was not applicable in the New World as it is now possible to take the ninja class early on in life.
Known Ninja-type Monsters
Abilities and Powers
While they are not as good as pure scouting-type characters, no stealth-specialized character can evade a ninja's eyes.
For Thief-type classes out there, Ninja is a specialization that comes from taking many classes of the Assassin [subcategory] and reaching Level 60. Ninjas sacrifice the Direct Combat Ability in pursuit for more Ninjutsu.
- Bursting Flame Column: A ninjutsu skill used to seemingly create a self-imploding explosion with flames.
- Dark Crossing: A ninjutsu skill used to teleport from one shadow to another one nearby.
- Hide Shadow: A ninjutsu skill used to fuse seamlessly in any shadow, becoming invisible to the naked eye as well as avoiding detection.
- Immobility Binding Paralysis: A ninjutsu skill used to temporarily immobilize single target.
- Immovable Adamantine Shield: A ninjutsu skill used to create a large shield radiating with multiple colors to appear in front of her.
- Shadow Clone: A ninjutsu skill used to create a clone of herself. The clone has one quarter of the original body’s battle power. However, only the shadow’s evading ability was determined by the amount of magic power granted to it by the main body.
- Unnamed Ninja Skill: A ninjutsu skill which allowed the ninja to detect the presence of those who were concealed by magic or some other skills.
- In the New World, both Tia and Tia have the Ninja class yet the two are not even at level 60 which was supposed to be the requirement in the game.
- High-leveled ninja-type monsters like Hanzo are capable of leaving unique afterimages behind them.