Ninja is a job class that hailed originally from YGGDRASIL.
By YGGDRASIL standard, the prerequisite to becoming a Ninja is that the person must at least be level 60 or higher. However, it apparently seems that such a standard was not applicable in the New World as it is now possible to take the ninja class early on in life.
Known Ninja-type Monsters
Abilities and Powers
While they are not as good as pure scouting-type characters, no stealth-specialized character can evade a ninja's eyes.
For Thief-type classes out there, Ninja is a specialization that comes from taking many classes of the Assassin [subcategory] and reaching Level 60. Ninjas sacrifice the Direct Combat Ability in pursuit for more Ninjutsu.
- Bursting Flame Column: A ninjutsu skill used to seemingly create a self-imploding explosion with flames.
- Dark Crossing: A ninjutsu skill used to teleport from one shadow to another one nearby.
- Hide Shadow: A ninjutsu skill used to fuse seamlessly in any shadow, becoming invisible to the naked eye as well as avoiding detection.
- Immobility Binding Paralysis: A ninjutsu skill used to temporarily immobilize a single target.
- Immovable Adamantine Shield: A ninjutsu skill used to create a large shield radiating with multiple colors to appear in front of her.
- Shadow Clone: A ninjutsu skill used to create a clone of herself. The clone has one-quarter of the original body’s battle power. However, only the shadow’s evading ability was determined by the amount of magic power granted to it by the main body.
- Unnamed Ninja Skill: A ninjutsu skill which allowed the ninja to detect the presence of those who were concealed by magic or some other skills.
- In the New World, both Tia and Tia have the Ninja class yet the two are not even at level 60 which was supposed to be the requirement in the game.
- High-leveled ninja-type monsters like Hanzo are capable of leaving unique afterimages behind them.