Abilities and Powers
The highest leveled member of the Pleiades, Narberal is an arcane magic caster who specializes in the Elemental Magic of Air. While this makes all her Air-related spells more powerful, it weakens all her other magic.
Her Job Levels allow her to wield weapons and wear armor. Her abilities as a warrior are average at best. Other than Bunny Magic, most of Narberal’s spells pertain to combat only.
- Dark Vision
- Dragon Lightning: A 5th tier spell that shoots white lightning in the shape of a writhing dragon from the tip of the caster's finger. As with Lightning, it's effective against targets wearing metal armor.
- Chain Dragon Lightning: A 7th tier spell that shoots dragon-shaped lightning towards the target. In addition to its intended target, it can also strike other enemies nearby.
- Charm Person
- Detect Life (Web Novel Only)
- Dimensional Move: A 3rd tier spell, but to magic casters, it is an escape spell used to put distance between themselves and their adversaries. The caster can only use this spell on themselves.
- Electrosphere: A 3rd tier spell.
- Fly: A 3rd tier spell that gives the caster the ability to fly.
- Fox Sleep (Web Novel Only): The ability to cause illusionary damage to oneself at the specific place where an opponent tries to damage the user.
- Invisibility: A spell that temporarily renders the caster invisible or undetectable to conventional vision.
- Lightning: A 3rd tier spell that shoots a bolt of lightning from the tip of the caster's finger. It is effective against targets wearing metal armor.
- Lightning Blast: A spell that inflicts a [Electricity] magical attack on the user's foe.
- Lightning Shock: A spell that deals single-target [Lightning] magical damage to one foe.
- Magic Arrow (Web Novel Only)
- Mass Targeting (Web Novel Only)
- Protection Energy - Negative: Protects target from Negative Energy damage.
- Rabbit Ears: Increases the caster's hearing.
- Rabbit Foot: Increases the caster's luck.
- Bunny Tail: Decreases aggression towards the caster.
- Rabbit Ears/Rabbit Foot/Bunny Tail: If a female character activates these three magics at the same time, it changes her clothes into a bunny girl outfit.
- Reinforce Armor
- Shield Wall
- Teleportation: A 5th tier spell that allows the caster to teleport over a distance.
- Thunderlance: A 2nd Tier spell that fires thunder like a lance at a target.
- Golden Staff
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown (Formerly): It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Ainz gave this ring temporarily to her so she could move faster inside the Great Tomb of Nazarick to search Hamsuke, who got herself lost inside Nazarick.
- Ring of Sustenance
- Statue of Animal - War Horse
- Unnamed Maid Armor: Narberal’s robe has a quick-change crystal embedded into the outfit. In turn, this gives Narberal the ability to directly swap out her gear for a set of predetermined equipment without having to waste time changing. In the Web Novel, the skirt part of her maid uniform has a magical defensive plate made of a black magic metal on top of the cloth. In addition to that, it is three plates of magically transformed metal, adamantium, a mix of mithril and beliad, and a magic metal known as Galvoln. Her chest armor also uses this as well. Of course, the magic added is top grade. Data Crystals that only Players that are over level 90 could get are used. If one thinks about its defensive properties, rather than a maid uniform, it is more like Full Platemail armor.
- Unnamed Ring: Alongside Ainz, it seems capable of hiding an unknown amount of magical power from being identified by the individual in question.
- As Nabe, Narberal also carries around a sword to protect herself.
- According to Fluder, with the amount of overwhelming power exuding from her, Narberal is already capable of being able to use 8th tier spells at maximum.