Morgan (村人達) was a resident and villager of Carne Village.
In the Manga, he appears to have worn a scarf around his neck and suspenders.
Morgan was a loud but pleasant man.
Morgan was a resident at Carne Village. He was apparently married to an unnamed woman.
The Undead King Arc
- Main article: The Undead King Arc
Enri Emmot who had been collecting water from the well, upon hearing a scream fled back to her family's house. While running Enri saw a knight kill Morgan. Seeing his death, Enri though she wanted to stop kept running on to reach her family and warn them.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Morgan's widow survived the attack by the knights. Due to the shortage of manpower to help out in the fields, Enri had some of the Goblin Troop assist families who lost members to assist in the harvest. Morgan's widow thanked Enri for the help and offered to make lunch for the goblin that helped her.
Abilities and Powers
Since Morgan owned a field of grain it can be assumed that he was a farmer.
Enri saw his death and was disheartened by the incident thinking that he did not deserve his fate.
- He was the first person that Enri saw to be killed by the attacking knights from the Baharuth Empire.
- Though not named in the Manga, a character that Enri first saw killed by the knights is mostly likely Morgan.
- In the Mass for the Dead game, Morgan tried fleeing with Nemu Emmot from Carne Village into the Great Forest of Tob. He was separated from the girl, though his presumed remains were seen in the mouth of a Quadruped Chaos Beast. Later it was revealed that Morgan had survived and was still in the forest, and was attacked by contaminated goblins. He was then rescued by the Swords of Darkness and Nazarick agents.