Miyoshi is a sapphire slime which has a transparent body that is blue in color, resembling water. Having no fixed shape, it can take any shape or form it desires, such as sprouting tentacles or forming arms.
Miyoshi seems content with his master, able to understand his needs.
Miyoshi is a Sapphire Slime summoned by Ainz to serve as his bathing attendant.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Miyoshi made his appearance washing Ainz's skeleton body as it was more effective than with rinsing with water.
The Pleiades Day Arc
- Main article: The Pleiades Day Arc
Sometime after the annexation of E-Rantel, Miyoshi was kidnapped by Solution out of jealousy for his duty in washing Ainz's body. After apologizing to Ainz, Solution extracted Miyoshi from herself. Ainz ordered her to return the slime back where she found him after he was washed in water.
Abilities and Powers
As a dangerous breed of slime, Miyoshi could easily melt flesh with acid and is strong enough to bend metal bars. However, due to his weak level, he is only strong enough to clean the bones on Ainz's body.
Miyoshi is Ainz's personal bathing assistant. Ainz uses Miyoshi to clean his body since as a slime, Miyoshi can reach all parts of his skeletal body. Ainz thinks that the idea of using slimes to bathe is by far his best idea since coming over to the New World.
Miyoshi found himself the target of jealousy by the Predator Slime after she learned he was responsible for cleaning Ainz. Once she learned this, she kidnapped him, hiding the slime in herself.
- Ainz uses Miyoshi as his personal bathing assistant as it is difficult for him to wash his skeletal body clean entirely.
- Slimeko joking wonders if she could play as Miyoshi in Mass for the Dead. Additionally, it was mentioned that Miyoshi is actually a summoned monster from Ashurbanipal.
- Miyoshi while not visually present in the Memory of Chaos part of the game, makes his visual appearance in a special game event.