The Ministry of Central is a government agency that is responsible for the collection, analysis, and exploitation of information in the interest of the Empire.
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc Edit
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
After the imperial delegation left the Great Tomb of Nazarick and formed their alliance with Ainz Ooal Gown, Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix pondered whether the intended noble maidens he planned to give him were inadequate, given Ainz's status as an undead. He wondered perhaps he should have allowed the imperial intelligence agencies to prepare honey traps for Ainz.
In the Web Novel, they employed secret agents to investigate matters of importance on behalf of the Empire. The agency had in its ranks magic casters that could use the 2nd Tier Magic and also rangers that had infiltration skills. These agents were considered to be extremely outstanding to have mastered both skills. To put it simply, they had the ability to instantly kill a weak knight.
A mere twelve people was actually a 3/5 of the total number of experts of their level within Empire which boasted a population of over eight million.
- In the Web Novel, the Ministry was the group who reported the existence of Ainz Ooal Gown to the Emperor, rather than a noble turncoat in the Light Novel.
- The Ministry is not mentioned specifically by name in the Light Novel, though Volume 9 states imperial intelligence agencies, hinting that there are multiple such agencies in the Empire.
- In the Web Novel, the Slane Theocracy refrained from sending out their own agents to gather detailed information due to the greater chances of running into conflict with the agents of the Ministry.
- The Bloody Emperor ordered the Ministry to search for more information on Ainz. Later they dispatched agents to investigate the tomb, prior to the imperial delegation arriving. Despite their efforts in concealing themselves, the agents were captured by the Tuveg Singer Songwriters.