|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
The main business of the Merchant's Guild is to monitor and regulate trade in the region. During the peak of the Dwarf Kingdom, the dwarven Merchant's Guild was a prospering industry, it traded with a human kingdom that once existed and ruled the area around the mountain range bringing enormous wealth to the dwarves. The guild's prosperity ended when the Evil Deities attacked the Royal Capital, forcing the dwarves to flee to Feo Jera.
The guild would survive though and eventually traded with the newly formed Baharuth Empire. However, trade across the mountains became difficult due to the severe terrain and constant monster attacks. A hundred years later, trade between the nations stopped. The lack of frequent trade caused the guild's power to wane. By the time the Sorcerer Kingdom opened trade relations with the Dwarf Kingdom, the guild had declined so much that the title of Merchant's Guildmaster was a hollow title. A title which was now meant for one who is mostly in charge of foreign affairs rather than doing its original purpose.
Rules and Practices
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
The Merchant's Guild appears to possess some authority over trade in its specific region.
Known Merchant's Guild Members
- The largest building in Feo Berkana was said to be either the Merchant’s Guild or the Royal Palace.
- The Dwarf Kingdom's Merchant's Guild traffic is merely twenty dwarves’ worth of merchandise.
- In the Web Novel, the Merchant's Guilds were responsible for marking all coinage and circulating them.
- Currently, the Dwarf Kingdom's guild is developing magic items which can hold an unlimited supply of goods.
- It's unknown as of yet that the Merchant's Guild is a dwarven institution or an international one. Still, Princess Renner does mention that there is a group called the Great Merchants who are likely to have some control over the trade industry of the Re-Estize Kingdom.