Description[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The mask is similar to a Barong mask from Bali. Its expression can somewhat be described as neutral.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mask of Envy is based on the Barong from Balinese mythology.
- It was considered a "curse item" by the players because the developers gave it as a dark joke for the single players.
- When Gazef asks Ainz to remove the mask, the magic caster tells him that it will lead to him losing control of the Death Knight next to him, which is actually a lie.
- In Mass for the Dead, Momonga found the mask in his Item Box and wore it for fun before his subordinates.
- In Pure Pure Pleiades, a rare anniversary edition exists.
- In Mass for the Dead, the mask was given out as a Relic Item, with a five star rarity. It could increase attack power by 371 and accuracy of the "fire" element. It was presented by the management to users who logged in on December 24, 2019.
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.