Background[edit | edit source]
The group originally were adventurers in the Adventurer's Guild. At some point, they ceased being adventurers and took up employment alongside Marquis Raeven's household troops.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
The Men in the Kingdom Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
In preparation for the Annual War with the Baharuth Empire, the adventurers gathered information on the Imperial Army's movements for their master. Later the group joined the Annual War at Katze Plains as Marquis Raeven's bodyguards. During the Massacre the former adventurers courageously tried to buy time for Marquis Raeven to escape and were all killed by the Dark Young.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
Following the Massacre at Katze Plains, Marquis Raeven retreated from the political scope of the Kingdom. It was believed by Crown Prince Zanac that the deaths of his personal guard were one of the factors of his absence in the royal court.
Strength[edit | edit source]
The group was a five-member party, each with the rank of orichalcum. Due to the fact that they retired from the Adventurer Guild, they are no longer bound by its rules.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is unknown whether the group originally started out as an adventurer party or they were contracted by the Marquis individually.
- Under their tenure as Raeven's guards, the knowledge the noble gleaned from them on the various creatures and magical phenomena helped him create the Tiger Scroll.