Marquis Pespea is described as the youngest and most handsome man of the Six Great Nobles.
Little is known about him. However, his father was known to have been a competent man with an excellent personality and it was hoped he passed these traits on to his son.
Marquis Pespea married the King's eldest daughter and became the head of his household.
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
Abilities and Powers
Marquis Pespea is one of the most influential nobles in the Kingdom and he also has authority among the six great nobles.
King Ramposa III became Marquis Pespea's father-in-law after he married one of his daughters. He is also believed to be one of the few Great Nobles who are actually loyal to the king, being part of the Royal Faction.
- In the Web Novel, Marquis Pespea is a thin man with a pointy beard.
- His fate after the Massacre at Katze Plains and later the Fall of the Re-Estize Kingdom is unknown.
- In Mass for the Dead, Marquis Pespea in order to gain acclaim in noble society, had starting leading cavalry patrols in person around the capital of the Tripartite Alliance. He had sent a knight out to scout a rest area, which turned out to be where the Great Tomb of Nazarick was located. The knight was captured and interrogated by Neuronist Painkill who learned of the noble's plan and reported it to Momonga. In order to avoid detection, the illusion spell over the dungeon had to be expanded and the knight was sent back with his memories erased.
- (To Ramposa III): "Accepting the Emperor's terms will be very difficult. Our only recourse is war."