Marquis Blumrush (ブルムラシュー候爵) was one of the Six Great Nobles of Re-Estize Kingdom. While putting on the guise of a loyal patriot, he was secretly leaking information to the Baharuth Empire for monetary gain.
Marquis Blumrush wears a luxurious dress and he's approaching his forty, with symmetrical features.
Marquis Blumrush was a greedy and disloyal person, to the point where he would betray the Re-Estize Kingdom by leaking information to the Baharuth Empire for money. It was stated that he would even betray his own family for a gold coin.
In public, however, he maintained the persona of a patriot to the Kingdom and a loyal member of the Royal Faction.
Marquis Blumrush is one of the six great nobles and a loyalist. His domain encompassed gold and mithril mines, which made him the wealthiest man in the Kingdom. In spite of this, he is secretly working for the Baharuth Empire. Marquis Raeven already noticed his treachery, but as Blumrush's authority is necessary to maintain the Kingdom's stability, Raeven overlooks the problem for now.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom Arc
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
Marquis Blumrush is present when the Royal and Noble Factions discuss the Empire's declaration to help Ainz Ooal Gown reclaim E-Rantel and the surrounding areas. He, along with the other nobles, dismiss Ainz as a simple magic caster and that the declaration is merely another casus belli to attack the Kingdom.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
Marquis Blumrush was mentioned in passing by the mercenary leader escorting Christopher Olson and his cargo to Re-Robel. The mercenary warned that even though the noble both suffered great losses in the war their caravan shouldn’t be careless as Blumrush can afford money for mercenaries.
Abilities and Powers
Marquis Blumrush is one of the most influential nobles in the Kingdom and has authority among the six great nobles.
Despite being a member of the King's faction, he is leaking information to the Baharuth Empire, thus betraying his majesty and the country.
- In the Anime, during the massacre at the Katze Plains, he was the one who initially ordered the Royal Army to hold their group against the Dark Young and he is killed alongside them.
- This differs from the Light Novel, where he was never even confirmed to be on the battlefield.
- (On the Annual War): "Since it's the same place, does that mean the Empire will be doing the same thing?"