Abilities and Powers Edit
Mare is a powerful druid who can cast spells that support his fellow companions or control nature. Similar to Shalltear, Mare is also known to have approximate statistics which are quite balanced in both physical and magical aspects of his power.
An example of his extraordinary strength was when he crushed Igvarge's skull in with his staff. Through his magical power, Mare is even able to manipulate the vegetation as snares to securely bound the enemy's body within the environment.
Among the many spells he can cast, Mare is able to use the stealth-enhancing magic kind on himself and allies. Additionally, he would use his skills to increase the effectiveness of his spells, as well as with his other class skills to maximize their range or radius.
While so, Sebas noted how Mare's strength can compete for first and second place with Shalltear interchangeably. Unlike Shalltear who is a warrior optimized for one on one close combat individually, Mare is a magic caster optimized to deal with multiple enemies (mobs) such as armies simultaneously from afar. Particularly, Shalltear described Mare as a being who possessed the strongest area-of-effect (AoE) spells in terms of power throughout all of Nazarick.
Due to Mare's magic, the village on the 6th Floor is kept neatly immaculate, organized and clean. Furthermore, Mare can use his magic to produce simple stonework.
- Detect Life
- Dragon Earth
- Earth Surge
- Magic Shield
- Mass Middle Cure Wounds: AoE HP recovery
- Nature's Shelter: According to Ainz, Mare can create a shelter with magic. It is a 10th tier divine spell which Mare could use to conjure a bunker from the earth. The inside of this shelter gives the illusion of an endless sky.
- Power of Gaia
- Woodland Stride
- Stream of Lava: A 10th tier, divine spell that deals fire-type damage.
- YGGDRASIL Collection: AoE HP recovery.
- Two Ultra-Rare Level 90 High-Class Dragons
Main Equipment Edit
- Shadow of YGGDRASIL: Divine Item. Mare is holding a staff that he uses when casting magic or as a bludgeoning weapon. Combined with his extreme strength, his staff can crush a human skull with ease.
- Avarice and Generosity: World Item. Ainz gave this item to him so he can be protected from the effects of World Item users.
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Ainz gave this ring to him as a reward for concealing the walls of Nazarick and the first NPC to receive this ring from Ainz.
- Mare's two dragons were obtained from the gambling vending machine of the cash shop.
- While being a contender for strongest Floor Guardian, Mare's high stats are fairly balanced out just like Shalltear Bloodfallen.
- It can be noted that in the whole of Nazarick, the only NPCs who might have more than even odds of beating Mare were Shalltear Bloodfallen, Rubedo, and Albedo.