Malmvist was described as flashy, having the appearance of a matador.
Described as a lone wolf, Malmvist is an assassin that possessed the logic of killing an opponent quickly and efficiently no matter the method.
A feared warrior in Eight Fingers who earned the title as "Thousand Kills."
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
After seeing Sebas kill Davernoch, Edström, and Peshurian single-handedly, Malmvist goes half insane with disbelief, unable to comprehend the slaughter in front of him. Just before being killed, he catches Sebas' bloodied glove, thinking that it was an extremely powerful magic item.
Abilities and Powers
Malmvist is a fencer who fights more like an assassin than a warrior, relying on a rapier which can kill any normal fighter with a single scratch. Despite lacking skills in the sword, his lunging technique is top-notch, even surpassing Gazef Stronoff's strikes. He also possesses numerous Martial Arts that could allow his lunging strike to even match the former Black Scripture member Clementine.
- Whetstone of Keane
- Move Plus (Boots)
- Mix Potion
- Rose Thorn: This weapon's tip is covered in a mixture of several deadly poisons, and the rapier itself is imbued with two complementary spells.
He respects and fears Zero as the leader of the Six Arms.
- Malmvist was based on the Web Novel character Lubelina.
- According to the novel, Malmvist's lunging strength is said to surpass Gazef Stronoff's strike and even match that of Clementine's strength.
- In Mass for the Dead, Malmvist becomes the head of the gambling, banking, and assassination trade in Zero's nascent criminal empire.
- (To Zero): "Well, you're not a good comparison, boss...still, our enemy can break down a steel-reinforced door. While Succulent was the weakest of us, that still means he took down a member of Six Arms. Should we take him as a potential enemy, then?"
- (To Sebas Tian): "This is it!!! This must be the magic item that's making you stronger!!!"