Lumière (リュミエール) is one of the forty-one Homunculus Maids that are responsible for the various maid jobs on the 9th and 10th Floors of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
Lumière is described as a young woman with long blonde hair that shines mysteriously just like starlight and she also wears eyeglasses. Like all the homunculus maid, she wears a maid uniform.
Lumière has an elegant appearance and personality.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Lumière and her fellow homunculus maids are having a break. Lupusregina Beta appeared from nowhere and started a chat with them. They started a competition to see who was able to give the best title to Ainz.
Abilities and Powers
Lumière's abilities and class are generally at level one. Like all of the homunculus maids, they have a racial penalty called Increased Food Consumption, in which the maids need to eat a lot of food.
Her maid outfit is equal to a high-class item, bringing her some defensive stats.
Like everyone else in Nazarick, she is loyal to her master.
- Lumière's name came from the word 'lumière' a French word for light.
- During mealtime, Lumiere eats unnaturally fast.
- (To her two fellow maids): "Good morning. Now then Foire, since you shouldn't need seconds, you can wait here for us. I haven't had breakfast yet, so I'm going to get some. Come, Sixth, let's go."
- (Describing Ainz): "Then, as I said earlier, I wish to praise Ainz-sama's beauty. So how about 'A figure of beautiful porcelain, shining and flawless, the gentle lord of mercy.'"