Lumière is described as a young woman with long blonde hair that shines mysteriously just like starlight and she also wears eyeglasses. Like all the homunculus maids, she wears a maid uniform.
Lumière has an elegant appearance and personality. Though during mealtime, Lumiere eats unnaturally fast.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Lumière and her fellow homunculus maids are having a break. Lupusregina Beta appeared from nowhere and started a chat with them. They started a competition to see who was able to give the best title to Ainz.
In the Anime, Lumière is the homunculus maid who serves Nfirea and Enri during their visit to Nazarick and before Ainz and Nemu return from the tour of Nazarick.
Abilities and Powers
Lumière's abilities and class are generally at level one. Like all of the homunculus maids, they have a racial penalty called Increased Food Consumption, in which the maids need to eat a lot of food.
Her maid outfit is equal to a high-class item, bringing her some defensive stats.
Like everyone else in Nazarick, she is loyal to her master.
Like her fellow homunculus maids, she think of the Pleiades as a kind of idol group, with CZ2128_Delta being the most popular among them. In addition, like her fellow maids, she considers being approached by Lupusregina Beta to be a sign of good fortune.
- Lumière's name came from the word 'lumière' a French word for light.
- In Mass for the Dead, Lumière appears in a Relic Item released for a Valentine's Day special, however her role in the storyline is absent.
- The game never mentions her by name though a glasses-eyed maid is reference in the dialogue during the debut of LittleMass.
- (To her two fellow maids): "Good morning. Now then Foire, since you shouldn't need seconds, you can wait here for us. I haven't had breakfast yet, so I'm going to get some. Come, Cixous, let's go."
- (Describing Ainz): "Then, as I said earlier, I wish to praise Ainz-sama's beauty. So how about 'A figure of beautiful porcelain, shining and flawless, the gentle lord of mercy.'"