|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. Unknown Intruder, you could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it. It cannot be a fan-art or fan-made. You must upload the official ones visually drawn by the main producers of the light novel, manga and anime adaptations.|
Lilynette Piani (リリネット・ピアニ) is a mithril class adventurer and a member of Four Armaments.
A woman who irradiated a perverse aura. On her neck hung the holy symbol of the Earth God, which was sandwiched between her voluptuous bosom. Due to her physical appearance and her priestess garb, it was assumed that she was a prostitute who was accommodating her client’s fetish or something like that.
While being a priestess, Lilynette is well versed with the social circles of both adventurers and nobility. However, Lilynette is also a shotacon as she has a preference for young boys to the ages of twelve. Those around the ages of fifteen and above are considered too old for her. The priestess is also quite cunning and manipulative as she managed to convince Count Naüa to hand over their Holy Sword and acquire the youngest son to be her personal concubine to fulfill her desires. She also appears to be shameless of her behavior, never hiding her intentions out in public and even drooling about the object of her desire.
Lilynette is a devoted priestess of the Earth God faith.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
Lilynette was present alongside her teammates in E-Naüru. She and her teammates along with the members who composed of the magic caster unit listened to the count's motivational speech for the upcoming battle. After the count promised to reward them handsomely, offering the money and the Five Colors Holy Sword up, Lilynette was interested. The count made a concomitant comment of wanting her to be his son's concubine. However, the priest wasn't offended and offered herself up of being his third son's concubine much to the embarrassment of her team. She even tried selling him the idea as it would guarantee him that the family heirloom would stay in the family.
When the rogue told fellow members of Four Armaments to consider running, Lilynette belittles him and says that since their opponents are undead, they shouldn't rule out the possibility of it appearing out from the ocean to thwart their escape. Lilynette was present to hear out her leader Scama's escape plan and route. The moment Scama agrees with the rogue on the idea of running away, she complains to the leader about not taking into consideration her happiness with the child. She and rest of Four Armaments were reminded by Scama to act according to the plan. More so, she and her companions are even told to jump down and try to break through the cluster of zombies if the worst was to happen.
Shortly thereafter, the discussion reaches its end when Lilynette and her companions moved to where their post is and awaited the enemies’ action. During the battle, she alongside her fellow adventurers and magic casters fought against a hoard of zombies and one powerful undead, casting [Fireball] at them in unison. Once it was about Scama's turn to prepare in facing off the strong undead, she would provide supports for her leader. Particularly, she buff the female warrior with divine spells like [Anti-Evil Protection]. Along the way, she even assisted Scama by using [Sunlight] against the dangerous undead.
Once the other strong undead appears by the Death Knight's side, she and her companions were order by Scama to retreat while the latter attempts to act as decoy. However, before all hope was lost, an unknown flying armor giant appear on the nick of time to save Lilynette and her companions from the Death Knight and the Death Warrior. After that armor giant have vanquish the two powerful undead, she was the first among her companions to recognize that it may be a member from Red Drop stopping by to aid them in their fight after seeing the former's adventurer plate.
Abilities and Powers
Lilynette appears to have connections to the Temple of the Four Great Gods. As a priestess serving the Earth God, she was able to make use of her connections with the Temple of the Four Great Gods to gather intel about Count Naüa and his family members. Lilynette performs such feat without the latter learning of this until she decided to outright explain some of it in great detail much to his displeasure.
- Anti-Evil Protection: A 1st tier spell used to defend against attacks from evil beings.
- Fireball: A 3rd tier spell that allows the user to shoots out a big ball of fire that burns its target.
- Fly: A 3rd tier spell that gives the caster the ability to fly.
- Sunlight: A 3rd tier divine spell designed to both blind a target and deal damage to undead beings
Lilynette was judged by her team leader as an honest and caring person to the point that she should make for a good bride. However, when she revealed her darker side, Scama found Lilynette's taste in young boys disgusting. Though the priest thinks her to be a fool of not falling for alluring unripen fruits.
Lilynette, after manipulating him to offering his third son to her, started calling him father-in-law.
- Somehow she managed to find out the age and even birthday of Count Naüa's third son.
- (To Count Naüa): "Hah, fiiiine. Ahem. Fine then, I'll become your son’s concubine for the Five Colors Holy Sword."
- (To Scama): "You fool! Unripe fruits are the most alluring of all, aren’t they?"
- (To Count Naüa): "Ah, father-in-law-sama. Even if he’s your third son, he was still born of your wife. If all goes well he should be able to gain the title of Baron and a small patch of land, correct? With that in mind, it would be asking too much for an adventurer to be his wife, even if it’s a powerful one, right? Though I do have connections to the temples, that is still, you know. You were planning to say something along the lines of ‘if you perform outstandingly in this battle, I will consider letting you be his wife,’ right? But if I was to be satisfied by the offer of being his wife alone, then there would be no way I could get my hands on the Five Colors Holy Sword. After all, the wife of your third son inheriting the family heirloom would upheave our family’s peace~"
- (To Count Naüa): "Ah, fifteen...wait no...seventeen and above would be too old for me, father-in-law-sama."
- (To the rogue of Four Armaments): "Our opponents are undead y'know? It wouldn't shock me if they were to march up from the sea~"
- (To Scama): "Sigh—, are we really running away? Scama, you should try harder for my own pursuit of happiness~"