Karnassus City-State Alliance (カルサナス都市国家連合) is a nation located east of the Baharuth Empire.
The City-States's national hero, the Black Knight, is known to have originated from there along with another warrior named Brave. It is also the base of operations to the infamous Ijaniya, an assassin organisation, led by the heiress of Ijaniya.
This alliance of city-states also seems to include demi-human cities.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
According to Fluder Paradyne's intelligence on the countries, the City-State Alliance was some distance away from the Baharuth Empire eastward. However, upon consulting both Demiurge and Albedo, Ainz decided that intervening there was not wise.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
It has been established that the City-State Alliance has sent in spies within the nation to monitor it, although the higher ups of the Sorcerer Kingdom are already aware of them are monitoring them.
Given its name, the nation seems to be formed by a coalition of independent city-states.
List of City-States
- Peibart: Ruled by Mayor Kabelia
The City-States or at least one of its members, the city of Peibart, has amiable relations with the Bloody Emperor through its Mayor.
The City-State have sent in spies within E-Rantel in order to gain info on it.
- The national hero, the Black Knight was one of the Thirteen Heroes.
- The Karnassus City-State Alliance did not have royal families of their own in contrast to the Re-Estize Kingdom, the Baharuth Empire, and Roble Holy Kingdom.