Kaire (カイレ) was the user of the World Item, Downfall of Castle and Country, from the Slane Theocracy in the New World.
Kaire was an elderly woman wearing a silver-colored traditional Cheongsam embroidered with a golden colored dragon.
Almost nothing is known about Kaire's personality. However, considering the fact that she belongs to the Slane Theocracy country then it means that she is a religious woman who believes in their creed about the human supremacy and the persecution of other "lesser" races.
The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
- Main article: The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
Kaire barely survived her confrontation with Shalltear, and it was reported that there are now people trying to mend her wounds. However, her recovery rate is slow due to Shalltear's Cursed Knight class that renders wounds hard to heal.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
During the meeting of the highest authorities of the Slane Theocracy, it was mentioned that Lady Kaire had succumbed to her wounds and died.
Abilities and Powers
As the user of Downfall of Castle and Country, Kaire can mind control even a target with perfect resistance to mind control; yet, her own combat capability seems low due to her old age.
- Kaire seems to have a high social status as the Captain of the Black Scripture addresses her as 'Lady Kaire.'
- She is the first person to use a World Item in the Overlord series before Aura Bella Fiora.
|Six Great Gods|
|Members of the Six Scriptures|