Heavy Masher was a worker group that consisted of fourteen members, yet only five of them explored the mysterious Large Tomb while the rest were recuperating and preparing for the next request.
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
Heavy Masher accept a request from Count Femel about investigating a mysterious tomb that resides in the Great Forest of Tob. After the exploration of the affiliated tombs had finished, Heavy Masher explored the underground part. Though the low-level undead were no match against them, the endless waves of monsters eventually made them exhausted. After escaping from a deadly trap of undead, they met seven elder liches and ran away from them. During the flight, they activated a teleportation trap. Gringham and thief were taken to an area on the 2nd Floor of Nazarick and were both eaten alive by cockroaches of Kyouhukou. At least one of them became a toy of Neuronist Painkill. It was clear that other members were also killed, or would be killed in a horrible way.
Their combat capability is equal to that of mithril ranked adventurers.
- Gringham - Leader
- Magic Caster (Spell-type)
- In the Web Novel, there are only nine members in Heavy Masher.
- One member of Heavy Masher becomes a choir for Neuronist in the torture chamber.
- In Mass for the Dead, Heavy Masher was among the workers hired by the Bloody Emperor to act as auxiliaries to fight against Chaos Beasts. When a horde of ten thousand Chaos Beasts were approaching E-Rantel, the workers were sacrificed as bait to lure the monsters to a Quarry where a pit of acid slimes laid in wait. They were dissolved in the pit alongside the Chaos Beasts.