- "Of course we should hear him out only an idiot would choose to ignore the advice of an experienced individual"
- Head Priestess supporting Zaryusu.
Head Priestess of Green Claw is the leader of Green Claw's druids before joining the Lizardmen Alliance.
The Head Priestess is an aged lizardman, her body painted with sinister-looking white markings.
The Head Priestess is wise in the ways of magic. She is considerate of others lack of understanding of the subject. Thus is willing to provide a layman's rendition of the difference of power between tiers of magic in terms of combat ability.
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc Edit
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
At Green Claw's tribal meeting, she gave her assessment of the monster's tier of magic. She believed that the undead servant possessed the power of fourth tier magic rather than sixth, as that was considered an impossibility. It was her opinion that they should flee rather than face such a powerful foe.
The Head Warrior rejected the idea, getting into an argument with her. Shasuryu diffused the argument between them to allow the Head Hunter to speak his opinion. When Zaryusu offered his advice in the matter, the Head Warrior and other heads allowed him to speak in objection to the elders.
Abilities and Powers Edit
The Head Priestess commanded Green Claw's druids. She possessed the ability of magic of the 2nd tier at best, but even others in the tribe would think twice to fight her.
The Head Priestess was at odds with the Head Warrior as he disregarded her opinion of retreating from the forces of the Supreme One. She considered him foolish for rejecting her words.
The Head Priestess respects and is in deference to the tribal leader, obeying his commands.
The Head Priestess was more than willing to listen to Zaryusu's opinions as she respected his experience.
- The priestess serves the same role in the Web Novel as she does in the Light Novel.
- (Her assessment on fighting the Supreme One): "I think we'd be better off fleeing. We stand no chance no matter how hard we fight."
- (To Head Warrior): "――Are you retarded? I'm saying that by the time we fight, it'll be too late for us!"