|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. Unknown Intruder, you could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it. It cannot be a fan-art or fan-made. You must upload the official ones visually drawn by the main producers of the light novel, manga and anime adaptations.|
Great Forest of Evasha (エイヴァーシャー大森林) is a forest located at the south of Abelion Hills.
Background[edit | edit source]
Chronology[edit | edit source]
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
During a conference held between the Six Cardinals, the Theocracy was noted to be currently at war with the natives of the Great Forest of Evasha. Particularly, the Theocracy had a cooperative relationship with the elves in the forest at first. However, at some point in time, relations between them fell apart, and the Theocracy was now warring against the Elves with their own power.
As stated by the Six Cardinals, due to the naturally abundant monster population and dangerous terrain within the Forest, their army was having difficulty traveling through it that was only further worsened by the elves' usage of their mastery over guerrilla warfare and forest fighting to launch various sneak attacks against them. This, in turn, happens to lead the elves having deadlock the Theocracy's advance and preventing them from reaching the Elf Country's main capital.
Eventually, the Theocracy higher-ups decided to cease prolonging the war against them and agreed to send the Holocaust Scripture, who were specialists in Anti-Guerrilla warfare and Anti-Terrorism attacks to counteract the Elves resistance.
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
The Elf King noted that the Slane Theocracy feared the possibility of losing their military troops to the monsters in the Great Forest of Evasha.
However as revealed by one of the Elf King's former concubines, thanks to the efforts of the Holocaust Scripture, the Theocracy's advance in the forest has greatly improved while his elven forces has plummeted due to the Scripture now rendering their guerrilla tactics useless. Because of all this, it hinted how the Theocracy was now slowly making their way out of the forest.
Layout[edit | edit source]
It was implied there are multiple forest terrains to the south which may happen to be the Great Forest of Evasha based off of what Igvarge seems to be most likely inferring to. According to him, there had been an establishment of large settlements somewhere there as it was a place where the Dark Elves are known to dwell in.
Known Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Based on the conversation spoken of among the Theocracy's Cardinals, it was mentioned that there are elves living in the Great Forest of Evasha.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Among the possible locations, a war between the Elf Country and the Slane Theocracy is most likely being taken place here in the Great Forest of Evasha.
- It is also probable that elves from the Elf Country are using guerrilla tactics against the Theocracy in this supposed location during the war.
- It was probable that when the dark elves left the Great Forest of Tob, some could have possibly migrated and settled here in the Great Forest of Evasha instead, The Mass of the Dead Game did indeed confirm those dark elves did move there.
- In Mass for the Dead, Ian Als Heim recalls that it was passed down that the dark elves that ruled the Great Forest of Tob relocated to the Great Forest of Evasha.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Roble Holy Kingdom|