The second group known as the Goblin Army was summoned by Enri using her last Horn of the Goblin General when faced with impending doom at the hands of the Crown Prince's Army led by Barbro.
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
When a detachment of the Kingdom's army under command of Prince Barbro attacked Carne Village, Enri uses the second horn and manage to summon 5,000 powerful goblins due to her increased levels in the Commander job class, as well as Barbro's invading army of 5,000 strong. This newly summoned army defeated the First Prince's army, forcing his army to run away from the battlefield, which Lupusregina Beta then tracked down and eliminated, soldiers and commanders alike, without anybody knowing.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
During a meeting between Ainz Ooal Gown and Guildmaster Pluton Ainzach, Ainz confirmed that the goblins from Carne Village are under his protection. He also notified Ainzach that a group of said goblins would be visiting E-Rantel and requested that they be shown courtesy.
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Arc
The summoned army consisted of 5000 goblins, which included Hoplites as the core troops, goblin beast riders, goblin paladins on white wolves, goblin longbows, goblin magic support squad, goblin magic artillery squad, goblin medic squad, goblin musician squad, goblin assassination squad, 13 goblin red cap honor guards and a goblin tactician commander dressed as Zhu Ge Liang.
The Goblin Army is a force to be reckoned with, unlike its previous incarnation, being the Goblin Troop which is composed of nineteen goblins, this force of summons is composed of five thousand strong, fully equipped with the best weaponry and equipment. The hierarchy of the Goblin Army is relatively straightforward. The goblins summoned by her see Enri Emmot as their overall master and commander. The management of the army is handled by the Goblin Strategist, and beneath him are separate leaders of the various corps and squads each with its own specialty the army.
The army is composed as follows:
- Goblin Rear Echelon Support Unit
- Goblin Medical Corps
- Goblin Heavy Infantry Corps
- Goblin Paladin-Knight Squad
- Goblin Beast Rider Corps
- Goblin Longbowman Corps
- Goblin Magic Support Corps
- Goblin Magic Bombardment Squad
- Goblin Assassin Squad
- Goblin Bodyguards
- Goblin Musician Corps
- According to Maruyama, even without the Goblin Body Guards or otherwise known as the Thirteen Redcaps, the Goblin Army can still crush both the Baharuth Empire and the armies of the Re-Estize Kingdom.
- In the Light Novel, Prince Barbro and the nobles thought that the Goblin Army were part of a huge kingdom built by goblins inside of the Great Forest of Tob.