- Main •
- Web Novel
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Background
- 4 Chronology
- 5 Abilities and Powers
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Quotes
- 9 References
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Navigation
Many times she was mistaken for a man, Gagaran is an extremely muscular woman with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She is rarely seen without heavy crimson plate armor and her mighty war pick. On her head rests a silver tiara, likely enchanted.
More than her strength, she emits a profound atmosphere of reliability, almost a "big brother" feeling that makes her extremely appreciated in the team. She has the highest respect and desire to help other people of the members of Blue Rose.
Unlike most humans, Garagan holds no prejudice against non- or demi-humans; she has even professed disgust at the Slane Theocracy's practice of exterminating whole communities of other races. However, Gagaran has no inhibition when it comes to fighting and killing dangerous non-humans who have proven themselves a menace.
A proclaimed hobby of hers is picking "fresh cherries", referring to young, virgin men. Whenever such men affirm sex with her would be enjoyable, even in jest, Gagaran would immediately overpower and drag them into a room with her. This is a fate Climb often has to avoid.
Gagaran has a self-anointed nickname of "Lovely Warrior Full of Mystery" which stems from her past before joining Blue Roses, a mysterious period she does not like to talk about even with her friends. She saved the then would-be adventurer Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra, which led her to become one of the initial members of Blue Rose. She lost to Gazef Stronoff during the Grand Tournament held to decide the King's bodyguard.
Gagaran had fought numerous battles with the Sunlight Scripture. During those encounters, she developed a distaste for the religious fanatics, due to their cold-hearted nature in slaughtering innocent demi-humans.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
Gagaran refused to accompany Lakyus to visit Princess Renner due to her dislike of formal events. She and Evileye decided to go to one of the highest class inns in the Kingdom. She saw Climb and they have a conversation with him. They talked about Martial Arts, magic and the new adamantite adventurer team, Darkness with Climb. She then encouraged Climb to work towards his goal of being a better bodyguard for the Princess.
She later joined in the operation to attack several bases belonging to Eight Fingers alongside the rest of her party. Before heading out, she talked to Brain, possibly to see if he was trustworthy enough to protect Climb, who was heading with the famed swordsman to another location. Amidst that, she encountered a monster dressed like a maid who was eating human flesh. After a short conversation, Gagaran realized that the maid could endanger civilians and attacked. She was easily subdued but was saved by the intervention of Tia.
Despite support from Tia, the two adventurers tried to defeat the monster but failed. Before they could be eaten, Evileye intervened, and with the magic caster's help, they finally defeated the insect maid. As they attempt to finish her off however, another monster arrived and interrupted them. Evileye immediately told Gagaran and Tia to flee while she held the demon off. Prior to the two getting far, the demon summoned black flames which killed them instantly. Their bodies were later recovered by Evileye, with the help of Darkness. She and Tia were resurrected but were urged to stay out of the next battle because of their depleted strength.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
In a conversation between Renner and Blue Roses, it is known that Lakyus is helping Gagaran and Tia to recover the experience they lost when they got killed by Jaldabaoth by constantly placing themselves in danger.
The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Arc
She was present at the meeting with the delegates from the Holy Kingdom Liberation Army along with the other members of Blue Rose. During the meeting, Tia and Tina made fun of her huge physique, much to her annoyance. While so, she borrowed a flask of water from Neia Baraja to pour a drink for her companions present in the meeting. Later, when Paladin Order Grandmaster Remedios tried to recruit Blue Roses to their cause by saying that all they need to do is wait in the rear and help with healing magic, Gagaran was the first to call them out for their bullshit. She reason for that was because the envoys don't have the luxury of doing that in the first place. When Gagaran was told by Tia that the statement said by one of the envoys with the name Gustav to be true, she felt dumbfounded to hear her companion actually trust and believe that paladin's words at face value.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
When Blue Roses was invited to a meeting location by someone unbeknownst to them, Lakyus suggested that that there isn't any need for all of them to participate together. Because Lakyus is meeting up with her uncle Azuth Aindra, Gagaran shows her understanding of why Lakyus did not want to invite them into the meeting, saying that there must have been a lot for the two of them as family members to discuss in private. Nonetheless, this didn't stop Gagaran and the rest of Blue Roses from joining their leader in the secret meeting arranged by their unknown client. She was concern whether the Black Scriptures have resort to violence or threats in recruiting almost all the adventurers in the Kingdom to join the Theocracy to which the latter said they did not.
When the capital Re-Estize is already surrounded by the Sorcerer Kingdom's forces, Gagaran and the rest of the members from Blue Roses met up with Renner, Climb, and Brain in the palace. Once Evileye suggests Lakyus that they have enough time to drink some cup of tea together, Gagaran was force to follow along with her ploy. While Gagaran states that she wants to drink a large amount of ten liter liquid, this made Lakyus believe that they are looking to simply drink Renner's tea out of kindness for the princess who offered it to them. With Lakyus not equipped with any combat-related gear and successfully drugged, she with Tia immediately spring into action and start repeatedly throwing heavy punches at her leader.
While Lakyus is weakened by whatever effect the drug has on her, she and Tia continues punching their leader aggressively until the latter was weak enough to be put under control by Evileye's spell, [Charm Person]. Under Evileye's order, Gagaran open the window and let some air into the room to contain the smell of Lakyus' blood from spreading. Once Lakyus heals herself and Tina returns, she and other members of Blue Roses left to help their leader retrieve her equipment in the inn before proceeding to teleport away from the Royal Capital.
Abilities and Powers
Gagaran is one of the strongest adventurers within the Re-Estize Kingdom. She mainly uses a war pick as her weapon of choice for not only close-range combat but long-range as well by throwing it at her target using brute force. She is also able to perform combinations of strikes created through the application of Martial Arts. While so, she could only use magic that increased the attack power of her weapons.
- Belt of Greater Power
- Bell of Detect Secret Doors (several)
- Bell of Remove Trap (several)
- Bell of Open Lock (several)
- Circlet Twister
- Crimson Guardian: It is a luxurious red cape befitting royalty.
- Dragontooth Amulet
- Fel Iron: It is a war pick and the primary weapon used by Gagaran at any range in battle. She is shown being able to make a follow-up attack with her war pick, making a significant change in direction mid-swing to pursue her target straight on.
- Gauntlets of Kerykerion: An ancient relic that accelerates regeneration.
- Gaze Bane: Gagaran's famous armor.
- Vest of Resistance
- Wing Boost
- Rings: It is also mentioned that she has multiple rings imbued with magic.
As fellow adamantite adventurers of Blue Roses, they have a close relationship with each other. She's the member of the team that knows her longest, as well as the one who saved her when she started her adventurer's travel. That event led her to become one of the founding members of Blue Roses.
Due to the time they spent together adventuring, Gagaran has developed a strong enough friendship to Lakyus to the point that she trusts her unconditionally, as seen where she would follow Lakyus's decisions without question and help her in whatever quest or problems she gets them into.
This was further shown during the Fall of the Re-Estize Kingdom, where Gagaran willingly followed Lakyus's decision not to run and refused the Black Scripture and Azuth Aindra's offer to flee to safety despite the incredibly low chances of either of them even surviving the battle against the Sorcerer Kingdom.
Later Gagaran's care for Lakyus's welfare is seen during their scheme to forcibly escape the Capital of Re-Estize with her by force due to deeming that Lakyus's life was far more important than saving a failing/corrupted Kingdom. Due to her strong care for Lakyus, Gagaran was even shown to resort to extremely violent methods to escape with her, as seen where she was more than willing to forcibly beat Lakyus's to weaken her enough for Evileye's [Charm Person] spell to finally work on her in order to escape with her.
As fellow adamantite adventurers of Blue Roses, they have a close relationship with each other. Gagaran calls her "Our Shorty" as a teasing nickname for her and Evileye calls her "Mass of Muscle."
As fellow adamantite adventurers of Blue Roses, they have a close relationship with each other.
As fellow adamantite adventurers of Blue Roses, they have a close relationship with each other.
Gagaran has a teasing relationship with Climb, calling him "Cherry Boy." She taught Climb the martial art, "High Vertical Strike." She also gave Climb a set of small magic handbells, "Bell of Detect Secret Doors," "Bell of Open Lock" and "Bell of Remove Trap."
She casually flirted with the rival of the Warrior Captain, but he politely turned her down.
Gagran is shown to actively hate and dislike the Slane Theocracy due to their extremist belief in human superiority and their willingness to commit genocidal mass murder on innocent Demi-Human races,villages and encampments without mercy or remorse.
When four members of the Black Scripture came and offered Gagaran the offer to escape to the Theocracy, Gagaran immediately followed Lakyu's choice of rejecting their offer. Likely due to her own personal dislike for the Theocracy and their beliefs.
Gagaran was noted to have battled against the Sunlight Scripture together with her Teammates during one of their many demi-human purge operations. Gagaran in particular deterred their attempts to slaughter a Demi-Human village and later expressed bitter distaste for them upon recalling the memory.
- She has a preference for young virgin men.
- Osk’s ideal partner happens to be Gagaran.
- Due to her Air Rider Job Class, there is a theory that she might have originated from the Wyvern Rider Tribes.
- (To Climb): "Yeah, long time no see. What, did you come here because you wanted to be embraced by me?"
- (To Evileye): "Huh? What's this, Evileye? Were you bullying Climb because you were worried about him?"
- (To Evileye concerning the Sunlight Scripture): "What? So it's okay for them to kill innocent elves and demi-humans?"
- (To herself): "Well, demi-humans are stronger than humans after all. Humans won't be able to do anything if they unite and advance their civilization."
- (To Climb): "And that's why you’re still a virgin. Didn't you hear that it's disgraceful for a man to refuse a meal that's been laid out in front of him? Why are you still carrying it around like it's something good? What're you going to do when you actually do it with a girl that you like? Do you want to be told that you're clumsy? Is that what you're into? Are you an M?"
- (To Climb): "Nothing much, I just wanted to feel up the cherry boy's ass some more."
- (To Evileye about her and Momon): "Hey didn't you realize it? Long-distance relationships don't end well...or are you two not going out yet?"
- (To one of the twins): "Oi oi, you can train your body with experience, you know."
- (To one of the twins): "Hey! Is it me or have you gotten full of yourself since you went training with me? Oi!"
- (To one of the twins about Jaldabaoth): "Still, just waiting there to die is very frustrating. The next time that monster comes to the Kingdom, I want to make him weep with my own two hands. In order to do that, I need to learn as much as I can about him."
- (To the 5th Seat of the Black Scripture about Lakyus): "No need for ‘I’...we will go with the leader’s decision."