Neuronist Painkill is in charge of this facility located on the 5th Floor.
Layout & Features Edit
The Frozen Prison resembles a fairy-tale castle but the interior is anything but magical. Various wraiths and undead lie in wait, hidden from seeing eyes to launch themselves at trespassers. Located in the fifth floor of Nazarick where the entire terrain is a frozen wasteland, escape from this stronghold is impossible.
- Room of Nigredo: The cell where Nigredo, Overseer Guardian Albedo's sister, is kept in confinement. The entrance to her chamber is disguised as a painting of a mother cuddling her baby.
- Room of Truth: Neuronist Painkill's personal place of office. In other words, where Neuronist and her Torturers process freshly caught captives for interrogation. It's filled with a number of horrendous torture contraptions and equipment.
- It is said that the temperature inside the prison is even lower than that of the Arctic world of the 5th Floor.
- Cocytus is known to be training in his home at the Frozen Prison, and was visited by Shalltear.
- According to Albedo, the commander of the Slane Theocracy's Sunlight Scripture captured by forces of Nazarick has been incarcerated in the Frozen Prison.
- Pestonya was once imprison within the Frozen Prison of the 5th Floor.