|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
Flatfoot had been with Touch Me and the other guild members, since the founding of the Nine's Own Goal.
Abilities and Powers
Flatfoot is an assassin of Ainz Ooal Gown. Though Flatfoot is not good as a pure scouting-type character, he was able to do reconnaissance and no stealth specialized character had ever evaded his eyes.
- Tsururinpettan: Flatfoot's weapon.
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Every member of Ainz Ooal Gown was required to wear this ring.
Momonga was one of his companions who acknowledge him as the master of their newly-created guild. Flatfoot thinks that Momonga is tough for being able to handle Bukubukuchagama.
They had a friendly relationship. Peroroncino thought that Flatfoot was into flat chests and even asked him if he liked men.
Flatfoot thinks that Bukubukuchagama is scary to the point in which he even compares her to his department chief.
- Flatfoot's weapon,"Tsururinpettan" means "flat and smooth". Obviously this name was made to refer to his own user name in YGGDRASIL, but this eventually caused a misunderstanding between him and Peroroncino, where he wondered and asked Flatfoot if he liked men.
- (To an unnamed guild member): "Nah, I like them flat, but not necessarily lolis."
- (To Peroroncino about Bukubukuchagama): "...Haaahh, your big sis is scary. Super scary. Scarier than my department chief. She really knows how to change her voice."
- (To Momonga): "You sure are tough, Momonga-san."
|Ainz Ooal Gown|