|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
The Five Rulers were five powerful monsters that were designated by the Lord of Helheim to protect the five of six original floors of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
Overlord Prologue Arc
- Main article: Overlord Prologue Arc
Inside the Great Tomb of Nazarick, the Five Rulers faced off against the newly created guild, Ainz Ooal Gown. However, all six teams of the guild successfully defeated each of the bosses. Due to the guild's success in conquering the dungeon on the first time, they were awarded the rights to the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
The bosses encountered by the members of Ainz Ooal Gown noted that they had different abilities, appearances, and boss rooms to fight each of them in.
- Pure White Bat: This monster guarded the Underground Lake Floor.
- Lightning Dragon: This monster guarded the Volcanic Floor.
- Asura: This monster guarded the Tombstone Floor.
- After a party defeats one of Five Rulers, they must fight against hordes of enemies on the wastelands floors until all the Rulers have been defeated.
- After Ainz Ooal Gown conquered the dungeon, it is unknown what became of the bosses.