|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
Eryuentiu (エリュエンティウ) is a city founded by the Eight Greed Kings, located in the middle of the desert far to the south.
According to Evileye, it is said that the city was built five hundred years ago by the Eight Greed Kings, to be their empire's capital when they ruled the continent. Although the Eight Greed Kings destroyed themselves and their nation through internecine struggles, the city itself remains inhabited by thirty guards armed with overpowered magical weapons.
Two hundred years ago, the Thirteen Heroes visited the city and were gifted with magical items from the era of the Eight Greed Kings to assist them on their journey. Fluder Paradyne had also journeyed there once but was denied permission to acquire an item of his own.
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
According to hearsay, Eryuentiu has a metropolis existing under its shadow. The metropolis is entirely surrounded by a magic enchantment, such that people cannot even imagine that it is actually in a desert. In addition to this magical enchantment, the floating city can generate an unlimited amount of water, offering its bounty to the metropolis below.
- According to Fluder, its name means "the tree in the center of the world" in the ancient tongue, which resembles the origin of the name YGGDRASIL.
- Katanas are manufactured here and are highly prized in other countries. Brain Unglaus obtain his katana from the city, Eryuentiu.
- This is the city that Ainz Ooal Gown is most wary of, due to evidence of players.
|Roble Holy Kingdom|